Why are you here?

my reason is to have smaller lower body as I always hated how it looked.
I fit into size 12s including of topsop and oasis but still I think loosing these pounds will help me like my body for once...
I have always been a chubby one and even at size 12 I feel I am the biggest person in the room...

When I started it was because I wanted to be healthier - I'd had a chest infection that floored me and I got thinking how people my weight ( almost 19st and 5ft 4) had heart attacks in their 40s.
Once the weight started to go I just couldn't believe the difference in me - mobile, confident, full of energy etc etc. I am currently 14st 12 - long story (maintained then gained ...) and back on track. Went from size 24/26 (outsize shopping) to 16/18 (any shop really). Most of all - I fit in with other people (I'm not 'the big one'). I'd been kidding myself for years - and wasted so much time miserable and in denial. Now I AM happy !!!!!

My reasons for being here are deeply personal and profound .....................

.......... I WANNA BE A BABE!!! :party0011:.

..... nothing wrong with that! ;)

To have a life that doesn't revolve around food one way or the other.
To not be the one with the 'personality' in the group.
To buy a full length mirror for the first time.
To start living a beautiful life, with my beautiful self and feel its ok to be who I am.
And to have s3x as a slim woman cos i bet its great LOL :) :) :)

-Cuz i wanna go shopping with all my friends.
-Cuz i dont just wanna be a 'pretty face'.
-And cuz i wanna feel attractive.

Oh yeah and be healthy lol. But if were all really honest i bet the bigger/higher percentage is cuz as fatpossum so very rightly said.....
we wanna be BABES!!!!!!

xxxxxxx

We can all do it!!!!

xxxxxx

nikki where are u hun!!!.....
help!! i feel inspired by all of u guys. i have been on sole source for approx 3 weeks with a few days blip!!! I started at 15.9 and am 14.10 today.

i really wanna be thin!! i have the most crapiest will power. my mother loves to cook curries and im havin a bad day!!!

i

my general reasons are:

1)to make my parents proud and hopefully be an inspiration to them to be healthier
2)to walk into a room with my head held high, not looking round to see if there is anyone bigger than me, or worrying that everyone is staring and talking about me.
3)to be healthy and be able to do more things to maintain my health and fitness like running (far too big now, my knees and ankles would just disintergrate)
4)of course to look better than i do now, and wear clothes that i like, instead of clothes that 'fit' just about!
5)not have my weight preventing me from doing anything!!

altho one big factor is that im going to be bridesmaid to my sister next year and i would like to look at the photos and be proud! Not ashamed and hide them away like all my others... :(

Jennikay

Hello Hun

How old are you then?

Only 17 :)
Considering my dad thinks it's a load of rubbish, he's still paying for it lol.

I think my sister (21) will be doing the diet soon too, so I'll bring here on here to meet all you lovely people :D

Back