Why are you overweight?

I am overweight because I didn't eat to live - I lived to eat.

i love the way thats worded, is there anyway you can get out of that cycle, or are we forever going to let it run our lives?? like other day i went out for lunch my friend was paying and offerd to buy me a cake with my roll. i didnt want the cake cause i knew it would ruin my day (slimmin world wise) but i had it anyways!! how do we retrain our way of thinking??

because im a food addict, and crave the bad chemicals in junk food, and when trying to give them up my body craved them, id hold off for a while then the craving got to much which leads to a major binge eat, then think oh well ive done the damage now so there 4 i will continue to eat crapp, then that leads to more weight gain and feeling depressed !
vicious circle isnt it ?
thats why i had to do the the last resort for me on a personal note and have weight loss surgery to stop me eating such a large portion.

Last edited:
I guess 'cause I used food as a form of protection........if I was fat then 'certain' things wouldn't happen and then over the years you get scared of losing weight ....

Back