why cant i post on my diary?

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by Emmie Lou, 28 November 2006 Social URL.

1. Emmie Lou

Emmie Lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    weight watchers
    I cant reply to my diary, I have no problems replying to anyone elses threads or diaries, when i try to add to mine i get the white page with blue writing saying 'cannot find server' then the whole post is lost and i have to start again!

its so frustrating as ive been trying to update my diary all morning, why can i post on others and not my own?

Any ideas appreciated as its driving me nuts!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FatFairNForty(ish)

FatFairNForty(ish) Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    Not a clue hon, but write what you want to say in a word document and save it, then you can copy and paste it over when it's all working again for you. In the meantime drop Pierce an email and I'm sure he will sort it all out for you! xx
  4. Lottie-kins

Lottie-kins Nice and Normal

Cambridge diet
    Hi Emma,

I just suggested on your diary that maybe start a new thread? Like Diary Part 2? Don't know why on earth it would stop you posting on that one pay specifically? But if FFF's suggestions don't work, maybe it's worth a try?
  5. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Pierce will sort it if you let him know, Ive had a look but cant see a problem my end.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.