Why can't i shift this 2lb grrrrrrr

lipotrimhereicome

:wave_cry: hello everyone, why can't i get rid of this 2lb then i'll be in the 16's rather than the 17's. i'm due on do you think this is making a difference?. i've been on it 5 days now, no cheating, nothing!!!,just water and shakes thats it.x

its weird how this diet works, Ive read about people putting on weight through the week but eventually losing, others lose straight away and stay static for days.. Just trust it'll happen and you'll get there

My weight normally stays the same till the last minute and then drops!!! Don't ask me why? But who cares so long as it drops! Also yes TOTM can make a difference. But once you get TOTM by day 2 all fluid will be gone. So it isn't weight as such just water. Wait for the weigh in and stop peeking on the scales.

by the sounds of it, from other here, you really just have to wait for your official weigh-in... you might lose that extra 2lb and more! just keep plodding on :)

dont weigh yourself!!! just wait for the chemist weigh in and i think you will be pleasantly surprised! :D

When do you go for your weigh in?

Back