Why did I let myself down yet again

shyvon

Was doing so well on this and started with a great mindset. To then be invited out and instead of being strong ended up in the pub drinking on an empty stomach :mad: so by the time I got home I was ravenous and ate anything that wasnt bolted down and then it just spirraled out of control over the weekend.

i have now drunk all the alcohol in the house lol and trying to get back on it today (with a hangover) and its not going too well but managing.

Lost 6 lb in the week where I failled but I am still kicking myself as I know it wasn't fat burning

Big hug hun!

Draw a line under it and move on. Your only human and learn from this that it's not worth going through week 1 all over again.

You can do it, just think of your weigh in to keep you focused :)

Good luck

xox

Don't worry to much sweetie. You've started back on it today so make this a fresh start. It's hard to stay focused but keep telling yourself all the reasons why you're doing this. Remeber, this isn't forever (that's what I keep telling myself anyway!) I enjoyed a bottle of wine (or 2) at the wknd and thought I'd miss it but I now know that I can do without it. Be strong!!!

Back