Why do i always let myself down :(

*_*cupcake*_*

Silver Member
Hi all,
ive been doing weight watchers on and off for years!! but i decided this time is the last time...unitl this week :(
ive had such a bad week!! gone over my points everyday, i were supposed to weigh in today but im not at home so were going to tomorrow but im scared to as i dont want to see the damage ive done!
i need to stop this i know i do but im finding it really hard..its also my birthday on monday so i know im gonna have a few drinks this weekend and possibly a meal on monday! then im going out next friday to celebrate with my friends.
i seem to go through phases like last week i were soooo good and lost 3 pounds then this week ive just not had the mind set and binged on things i didnt even need!
Every weekend i have to wear pretty much the same thing as none of my clothes fit which is soo depressing, ive just had enough :'(
if anyones got any suggestions to help me get me mojo back or is in a similar situation please do reply i would much appreciate it as no one else understands!
sorry for the essay!
sarah xxx

Hi cupcake.

I have been in your shoes so many times so i know how depressing it feels. i got down to 14st and i WISH someone had made me see how huge an achievement it was as i didnt feel like it was any at all and i ended up putting my 2stone on plus more. the thing about "diets" is that they are not set around real life, ww does seem to be. your not going to lose every single week because things get in the way. its ok to have bad weeks, you wouldnt be human if you didnt. Enjoy your birthday by all means, and then draw a line under and pick up where you left off. your still on the same diet, you havent failed at anything. I kow its hard to see the positive side sometimes but if you stick at it you'll see the benefits and feel so much better. small steps over time make big changes. one week will not ruin all the effort youve put in. stay for the ww class and you might get some motivation from that too. remember this time next year you could be a whole new you

have a fun and happy birthday! x:bday:

Thanks for your reply celtgirl, ive yoyod sooo much to the point where i messed my gallbladder up and had to have it removed 5 weeks ago! and even that clearly hasnt made me realise how important it is to eat well.
like you said im going to have to draw one of many lines ive drew! lol i may weigh in tomorrow to see what it says and start my 49pp from tomorrow then try and keep within it over my birthday period. its so hard being fat not being able to fit in anything and hate shopping as nothing fits right :(
i will do this...next year ill be a new me like you say :) xx

Hi Sarah

Your story sounds very similar to mine. I got to target in jan this year after losing 2st 12.5lbs. I had to buy a whole new wardrobe of size 8 and 10 clothes. I then piled all my weight back on within a few months.

I have been on ww 10 weeks now and as much as I've enjoyed the 'diet' I want to be back at target now!! I only have a handful of clothes that fit me as all my lovely clothes are just hanging there in my wardrobe waiting to be worn again. Last week I feel off the wagon and just ate and ate. It took all my might to go to WI and face the gain which is something I have never done before and I honestly wouldn't have done it without the wonderful support from the lovely ladies on this forum

My gain was huge but I faced it and I am so glad I did. My advice would be to go and get weighed tomorrow. I know you have things planned this weekend but you can use your points for all nice things. If you don't go tomorrow you'll end up having another week off plan and then you'll be facing an even lager gain this time next week

We are only human at the end of the day and you have to remember, you are not alone x

Hi Becky, its so depressing looking at them nice clothes that dont fit isnt it :/ i have drawers full of them! i weigh myself at home as i cant currently afford classes so im going to do it and weigh in tomorrow otherwise like you say ill just go back to bad habbits and end up putting more on! i have a feeling its going to be 6-7 pounds on tomorrow but we shall find out!
Its nice to talk to people on here :) makes me feel better xx

Hi Becky, its so depressing looking at them nice clothes that dont fit isnt it :/ i have drawers full of them! i weigh myself at home as i cant currently afford classes so im going to do it and weigh in tomorrow otherwise like you say ill just go back to bad habbits and end up putting more on! i have a feeling its going to be 6-7 pounds on tomorrow but we shall find out!
Its nice to talk to people on here :) makes me feel better xx

Not sure if you can see my signature however my gain last week was 7lb. Getting back on track this week was so hard but I managed to do it and I lost 6lb so I've almost pulled it back.

If I can do it, you can too xxx

wow thats fantastic well done :) yeah ill just try my hardest as from tomorrow i need to do this for health reasons aswell as to look good,feel good and have some lovely clothes! :) xx

i also got my gallbladder out due to yoyodieting (and lipotrim) so i know how you feel. chin up, stay on this site for support so we can all help each other

celtgirl said:
i also got my gallbladder out due to yoyodieting (and lipotrim) so i know how you feel. chin up, stay on this site for support so we can all help each other

Glad I'm not the only one!! Yeah ill stick around definitely :) x

Back