Why do I do it to myself?!

HellieCopter

Gold Member
I know that when I'm eating properly on plan, writing it down and doing something positive for myself about losing weight...I feel flipping brilliant! So why do I let things slide and make myself miserable?
I've been quite bad since weekend really. I've had a fair bit of booze and a lot of food that I've just not synned. I've guessed at it but just not tracked it properly. Tried (in vain) to get myself back on plan yesterday but fell at the first hurdle at a meeting and had this absolutely gorgeous cheese and potato pie thing!

At my sneaky midweek weigh-in, I'm back up 1lb (not surprisingly) but I have got 3 days to try and make up the ill-effects. Perhaps I can lose that 1lb and just STS, that would be ideal. But I need to get back on track to feel a bit better!

Hmm...I am going to visit Moorhouses brewery tonight on a work trip. I've volunteered to drive, so I can't drink.

It's a hotpot supper though. I've decided to have a green day because I thought there's likely to be more potato in the hotpot and I can count the meat as a HE. And I can have pasta and salad for lunch and fruit as my snacks. What do you think, is that a good plan?

Sorry for the long moan...needed to get it all off my chest and 'confess' again so I can get into the right frame of mind and crack on...
:wave_cry:

Good plan Hun!!
Just try and be as good as you can for the next 3 days. Eat lots of SS foods and fingers crossed for you..

Kerry-Ann
xx

I know exactly how you feel, i have been bad for a week, and it was set of by one day of coming off plan and having a good drink, the next day i was hung over and had to eat lots, then that started the downward spiral.

You have 3 days before weigh in so draw that old line under the last few days and be 100% for the next 3 days. I would try and have a couple of red days too and see how it goes. If you stay the same cool and if you lose even half a pound excellent. Stick with it, you can do this x

I think the quicker the weight went on, the quicker it comes off. Like, if I have a bad week I can easily put on three pounds (so I think your one pound is quite good!), but I'll lose two of them within a couple of days of being good again. Stick to plan and I'm sure you'll be fine.x

I LOVE your picture. So cool.

Thank you both!! You're right. Line under, pick up, move on. Definitely red days the rest of the week after today.

(Thanks Katherine - obviously that was taken just before I started back on SW! lol!)

Back