why do i keep failing ?

mommysue

Silver Member
im so good for about 3 days after being weighed then it goes wrong and i eat ! if i had stuck to this when i started in october i would have been done by jan, but no here i am still tootling along......FFS !!!! been good all day today til now .... had 4 pieces of bread, ham and salad , 3 thorntons caramel chocolate shortcake things , must say i feel a bit sick !!! got my weigh in 2moz , and i have managed to keep lossing lb here and there but i havent seen the ketosis fairy for months :sigh: !!! i started or should i say re re re re started begining of june at 11 st 9 and last monday i was 10 st 13 and i bought myself some size 14 jeans :eek: and they fit and im wearing them ! but i just cant seem to do more than 2 days then eating . thought about moving up the plans ...... again but i cant stick to the food they recommend you eat . oh well had a good moan now so il see what tomorrow brings !

I am exactly the same. I manage three days and suddenly I go beserk. But just recently, I have managed to get myself back on track so at least some very very slow weight loss. If I was to take the finger off the button though I would just keep eating. I do find weight loss resources website helps. I put all the food I consume on there even if I have had a bad day.

i feel the same i stuck at cd for 4 weeks and lost 21ibs and thenstarted eating i thik when someone tells me ive lost weight its an excuse to eat
im starting again tomorrow and see how i go but cd diet is so hard to stick to
help as i really want to loose another 3 stones

i have been like this on prev diets. i would be sooo good and then have a really good weight loss. and suddenly that was an excuse to eat what i liked. inevitably it all goes on.

i have to admit i am really want food... but im going to discuss with my CDC whether its worth doing SS+. i really love chicken and veg and salads, but im still concerned its going to open up the floodgates so to speak and suddenly i wont be able to control myself.

right now im on Day 4, im in ketosis, and yet im hungry only 1 hour after my shake!! please tell me this passes!!

Come and join us for the 7 day challenge. We're giving ourselves a small target to get ourselves motovated again.

I have had many many false starts with this diet. I couldn't manage past the first afternoon before caving in. I am now on day 9 100% SS. I don't know the answer just something clicked into place this time and long may it last.
Good luck
Maro

Back