Why Does Everything Taste Like Powder??

diamond787

Hi Everyone Just Signed Up On Day 2, Doing Okay, But The Soups Are Horrid, Tried Nearly Everyone, I Dont Mind The Shakes, But I Cant Seem To Finish The Soups...

And Id Also Like To Know From Anyones Experience Do You Actually Get To Your Goal??

Thanx
Diamond

Hi Everyone Just Signed Up On Day 2, Doing Okay, But The Soups Are Horrid, Tried Nearly Everyone, I Dont Mind The Shakes, But I Cant Seem To Finish The Soups...

And Id Also Like To Know From Anyones Experience Do You Actually Get To Your Goal??

Thanx
Diamond

Are you using a mixer/blender for your soups? I haven't noticed any powder taste at all....love the broccoli and cheese and the oriental chilli :D If you're not blending them, I'd give that a go :)

Not anywhere near goal yet, but I will be!!

Hi Diamond

Welcome to CD and Minis! The soups can be an acquired taste but they do grow on you. Some people just live on shakes though so you could always try that. Lots of people around on here that are at goal or very near.

Good luck and look forward to hearing about your first WI!

Georgie
x

Wow Thanxs Guys,

firstly for replying so quick.. yeah i do have a blender, maybe coz im missing solid food, but the soups do have an after taste, so i try to drink as much water after
wards to wash it down, tummy is grumbling constantly...

Diamond x

It will pass, honestly and you do get used to the soups and shakes. I think they are absolutely delish and actually look forward to them, and not because I am starving.

Keep at it, I lost nearly 12 pounds on my first WI this week. It is so worth seeing those scales go down

Good Luck

Cool, Thanx Kerrie.. Im Actually Not Feeling That Hungry, Funny Enough, But Very Tired, 12 Pounds is really Good, Well Done..

Hi dIAMOND
I put 300mls of water and lots of ice cubes in my shakes and use a good blender and they come out yummy. I use a hand wisk for the soups and put 300mls of water into them as well - I love the veg - just had one

I'm on week 3
week 1 - 5pounds
week 2 - 7pounds

Best wishes

i love the soups, but don't use a hand blender cos frothy soup is just wrong lol. So i mix it into a paste in a cup with a little water then keep adding water and stirring and it makes a lovely thick soup

I probably described using a hand wisk for the soups wrongly - frothy soup yuck. I just use it to blend the water with the powder and then into a cup - yummy

Thanx Guys I Try All Your Suggestions...

Back