Why does it have be dearer to eat healthy?!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan' started by linzi_lou, 24 October 2011 Social URL.

1. linzi_lou

linzi_lou Full Member

Hi I'm attempting to start again yet again lol since habit my baby who is now 18 months by the way! I have not bin able to stick to the diet, I dont know what it is I was really good at it before.

Anyway it gets to me and make it harder to stick to when all the low fat stuff is twice the price of normal stuff, for example garlic bread, and all the other bits, the salad etc it dies not encourage people to eat healthy! they want to reduce obesity they should reduce the prices!

Ohh sorry about that just a bit of a rant there!

I think I need to overcome my
    Fear of flying and get a hol booked to motivate me, that usually works!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dinah22

Dinah22 Member

Start Weight:
    10st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10.64%)
    Diet:
    Vintage
    I understand what you're saying, but why not buy the "normal" food and just eat less of it. That's what I do. I hate anything low fat - doesn't taste right! :rolleyes: Oh - I do buy low fat milk - and I really like that......

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.