Why I Am So Motivated

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by louty24, 18 January 2010 Social URL.

1. louty24

louty24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(9.78%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi all
    I would like to tell you all why I am so motivated to reach my goal weight this time on Lipotrim. I've done lipotrim many times now and then packed in when fed up and put all the weight back on. This time is different. I was in the Lake District in the New Year and went walking with my family my eldest daughter is Down's Syndrome and she never moaned once and did her very best to walk the mountain with us all and taking into considerstion that she has a heart defect she did herself and everyone proud. Then theres was me, feeling sorry for myself because my heart was pounding out of my chest and the sweat was pouring and my knees couldn't take the strain, I began to cry, I was so embarrassed. Then I spent the hole of the next day depressed and deep in my own thoughts. I promised myself that day that when I got home I would begin the diet and I would not fail. I am very dertermined and have never felt so strongly about anything for a long while. Watch this space guys. Turning my life around.

rainbow brite likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

yaaayyyyyy glad youve got your head in the game and your with us to stay.. till goal anyway...welcome and best of luck! x

4. dunlop73

dunlop73 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(35.09%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    LT
    Good luck louty. Remember that LT is not a miracle cure if you have food issues. It will help you get to a good starting point for a new attitude to food and a healthy lifestyle but you must prepare yourself for that while you're on TFR. It's something that many of us are struggling so you're not on your own.

Jon

5. happydaystocome

happydaystocome Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    All about w8
    good luck you have done so well in your first 2 weeks
    you can do it xxxxx

6. Scamp

Scamp Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(19.92%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Great motivation and great results good luck for week 3.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.