Why I don't lose? :(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Velvet, 14 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Velvet

Velvet Full Member

Start Weight:
    86.8kg
    Current Weight:
    86.8kg
    Goal Weight:
    62kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Since my last wi (wednesday) I've gained 2 pounds :cry:
    I drink at least 3 litres of water. I do exercise 30 minutes a day. And I don't cheat.
    It's my TOTM but why I'm gaining instead of slow losing?
    I'm really sad and disappointed.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Miss Phoenix

Miss Phoenix Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(11.76%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey, had the same thing when it was my TOTM, its pure water retention, weigh yourself again a few days after your TOTM has finished and the weight will come off.
    Also what plan are you on? (SS, 810?) and how hard are you working in your 30mins of exercise..is it light exercise or proper training?

4. Velvet

Velvet Full Member

Start Weight:
    86.8kg
    Current Weight:
    86.8kg
    Goal Weight:
    62kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Hey Miss Phoenix. Thanks for the reply. I'm on SS. Sometimes I use my exercise bike and sometimes I do some workout with Jillian Michaels' DVDs. I don't kill myself but I thinks it's a proper workout.

5. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hopefully a CDC can answer for you

Some weeks I lost anything from zero ( soul destroying) to 6 pound ... I found though ( looking back) the weeks I didn't do so well I was using my treadmill ( which has now been sold on eBay haha) or drinking coke zero (big no no) both which I now know months down the line are not super ideas!

Hope you find your scales moving ... They will.... But it's frustrating waiting I know x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.