why i have been away.....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ZoeJayneStarr, 18 November 2010 Social URL.

1. ZoeJayneStarr

ZoeJayneStarr Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Basically in a nutshall.... im lacking motivation with everything at the moment... ive been eatin more than i should some days and some days hardly anything.... ive not been on my wii fit in about a week.... of course its making me feel guilty about it all... ive been workin loads aswell and then sleeping :(

I feel so low and dissapointed in myself at the minute its unreal :cry: and im too scared to even weigh myself!

Sorry to depress people... i just need people to talk too xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tazbabe

tazbabe Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(12.39%)
    Diet:
    atkins
    we're listening to you hun x.

motivation is a hard friend to find, we can help, log on regularly, discuss particular difficulties with us, we'll see if we can help.
    perhaps a diofferent eating plan would help? yours seems a bit kinda woolly, sometimes a more regimented plan initially at least is a help, then the motivation will grow as the weight lessens.

ZoeJayneStarr likes this.
  4. ZoeJayneStarr

ZoeJayneStarr Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    i was thinkin of tryin a new eating plan... but i hate the thought of diets.... in fact i hate the word DIET!! makes everything seem 10 x worse lol

Im feelin a little better today to be honest... ive had a sandwich for my dinner and a jacket potatoe for my tea time meal and ive been drinking nothing but water!! So who knows... tomorrow i might just get on those scales lol

thanks again for ya support :) x

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Have you got a diary thread or a food diary thread in the WW section? And then you can get lots of support

Irene xx

6. tazbabe

tazbabe Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(12.39%)
    Diet:
    atkins
    i think eating plan sounds so much better than diet, the word diet in itself is enough to make you groan!

glad you're feeling a bit better today, on you go....you know you have it in you to do it!

summer 2011, little summer dresses, shorts, bare legs, its on its way to you!

7. sarahevans

sarahevans Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0.2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(20.97%)
    Diet:
    Exante (recently changed from lighter life)
    just remember everyone has down days! x

8. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(30.25%)
    Diet:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    Sorry you have had a bad time lately. You have definitely come to the right place for support. I hope things get better for you.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.