why i have been away.....

ZoeJayneStarr

Basically in a nutshall.... im lacking motivation with everything at the moment... ive been eatin more than i should some days and some days hardly anything.... ive not been on my wii fit in about a week.... of course its making me feel guilty about it all... ive been workin loads aswell and then sleeping :(

I feel so low and dissapointed in myself at the minute its unreal :cry: and im too scared to even weigh myself!

Sorry to depress people... i just need people to talk too xx

we're listening to you hun x.

motivation is a hard friend to find, we can help, log on regularly, discuss particular difficulties with us, we'll see if we can help.
perhaps a diofferent eating plan would help? yours seems a bit kinda woolly, sometimes a more regimented plan initially at least is a help, then the motivation will grow as the weight lessens.

i was thinkin of tryin a new eating plan... but i hate the thought of diets.... in fact i hate the word DIET!! makes everything seem 10 x worse lol

Im feelin a little better today to be honest... ive had a sandwich for my dinner and a jacket potatoe for my tea time meal and ive been drinking nothing but water!! So who knows... tomorrow i might just get on those scales lol

thanks again for ya support :) x

i think eating plan sounds so much better than diet, the word diet in itself is enough to make you groan!

glad you're feeling a bit better today, on you go....you know you have it in you to do it!

summer 2011, little summer dresses, shorts, bare legs, its on its way to you!

Sorry you have had a bad time lately. You have definitely come to the right place for support. I hope things get better for you.

Back