Why is everyone doing LT?

Thanks guys so much, im determind to do this, get thinner and live my life. He isnt holding me back any more. i wont continue to give him that power! and your right he did have a very small .........pair of underpants! ive got a whole lot to loose but i can do it and i cant thank you all enough for all the support i have found on here. x

YEAHHHH! You go girl!! And I've just noticed you live in York which isn't that far from me (I live near Whitby) so when we get to goal we'll have to meet up and toast our success!

Wow, it is truly humbling to read such honest accounts of why everyone has embarked on this journey. Mine echoes parts of everyone elses. I was never a twiggy but a very fit and healthy size 14. Always considered myself to be a fattie, now people tell me how beautiful I was back then!!! We never appreciate ourselves!!
Anyway, a broken marriage later, some crap other relationships, the grieving for the passing of dear and treasured family and friends and in recent years chronic back problems I am now size 26-28 and probably as broad as I am long.
In the last year, I find myself shunning social occasions, not wanting to meet people that I have not seen in a while etc etc. All because I know they look at me and think "wouldn't you think she would do something about her weight"
In short, this is not the person I want to be. I want to be the outgoing, full of life and healthy person I was eight years ago. I'm moving in to middle age and want to have some level of health into old age as I don not have any immediate family so won't have anyone to bend down to pick up things that my big belly prevents me doing!!
This site is great motivation and I wish everyone here the very very best to achieve their dreams. Good luck all.

well hi to every1.....y did i start lipotrim well when i was younger 17ish i eveloped anorexia and suffered on and off for 2yrs then i suffered from bulimia up until 3months ago i suffered from anorexia 7yrs before i had my son.The weight started piling on after i had my son who is now 14,when i first got pregnant i was a size 8 my partner at the time became very violent due to being jealeous of the baby anyway got rid straight away as i am nobodys punch bag to cut a long story short i took him to court so he couldn't have no contact as he got exremely violent which i suceeded in then my confidence went and i put weight on i have a fantastic family but my son is my life an i got into a rut of working then it was tea time then playtime then it woul be bed time for my son an then it was me and the food for company i tried loads of diets etc but i woul stuff my self then visit the bathroom and i really couldn't stop then i met my wonderful partner when my son was 3 an i was overweight then but he loved me for me even though i was overweight and he supports me no matter but he has never known that i have been bulimic in nearly 12yrs i finally stopped visiting the bathroom a bit ago an then i decided to on lipotrim for me i am very active so it never affected in the way of doing sporty things with my son but i want to lose it for me i have loads of gorgeous underware,clothes an i am paranoid about going out to dinner with my hubby as when your big people stare at you expecting you to order the whole fridge and i just want go out and not worry about what people say and be able to buy fashionable clothes instead of baggy t'shirts and slouch pants an also not be nervous about getting on a plane and worrying if you will fit in the seats .....good look girls xxxx

Last edited:
Back