Why is LT not advertised more, it's fab

Buzymum

why oh why did i not discover LT before now, looking at everyones success it should be screaming from our tv's and radios. there are so many people out there who'd benefit..............

I wondered this too especially as its been around for years lol

that's the biggest surprise to me, when i realised it has been around so long, i was stuck in yo-yo with ww so this is a great solution for me

Its brilliant isn't it I found out about LT as one of my friends is a Doc and his wife was doing it so decided to get on board.
Much better than other diets as you get quick results.

I'd never heard of it until I came on here. I live in the countryside and TWO local pharmacies do it- I was shocked I'd never come across it before? Then wondered if it wasn't as good as the hype because I hadn't heard of it- then I read peoples stories on here and realised that it is as good as you let it be- ie. if you do it 100%, it WILL work!

I found out about LT as one of my friends is a Doc and his wife was doing it so decided to get on board.
Thats reassuring- that he's 'letting' her do it. (I mean that in a good way!)

1987!
Lipotrim started out in 1987 as a GP programme but was extended to pharmacy to make it more accessible to overweight and obese people who were serious about wanting to lose weight.

1987!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats the year i was born!!!! lol

I too have wondered why it isnt advertised when other meal replacement programmes are (annoying adverts!) - probably because its the best and its the best kept secret ;) lol

1987!! wow didnt think it had been around that long.....hardly anyone knows about our little secret...lets keep it to ourselves lol

Thats reassuring- that he's 'letting' her do it. (I mean that in a good way!)
Yes he's a really great doctor and he was going to do LT himself but thought it would interfere with his operations!! So he's eating sensibly and training to run the Manchester 10k but he supports LT 100%:):)

Yes he's a really great doctor and he was going to do LT himself but thought it would interfere with his operations!! but he supports LT 100%:):)
Thats great! I told my hubby a little white lie when I wanted to start LT by saying my GP had suggested it for me, and that I get weighed/checked in at the clinic- it made him feel a little better about me doing it- he still thinks I'm nuts to 'put myself through it' though? Wee pet thinks I'm fine the way I am!

Thats great! I told my hubby a little white lie when I wanted to start LT by saying my GP had suggested it for me, and that I get weighed/checked in at the clinic- it made him feel a little better about me doing it- he still thinks I'm nuts to 'put myself through it' though? Wee pet thinks I'm fine the way I am!
Don't you just love them to bits when they say that they love you as you are awww that's nice BUT we want to be slim and healthy don't we :giggle:

Well, even though there is a Lipotrim advert in the doctors surgery, my G.P. never heard of it when I saw him this morning. The receptionist looks as though she needs to go on it a.s.a.p. I guessed her weight at 26 stone +. But I came skipping out of there as my blood cholesterol results came out normal and also he teste my B.P. and thats now 130 over 78.....Yippee!

Now now supa! lol

I think it's probably a good thing that its not advertised too much - don't you just hate these companies that over market their products?? Sometimes they're not there for the people trying to lose weight - don't forget the diet industry is a multi billion pound industry, which profit mainly from people starting then failing over and over again.Does going to a club every week for years paying at least £5 per week only to be told you've put on a lb ring any bells!!? (Call me a cynic but I've been a consultant for one of the biggest diet companies in the UK!)
Don't get me wrong I think that Lipotrim is amazing and I'd reccomend it to anyone with weight related issues but wouldn't you hate it to be be a big branded company with ads on tv every five mins? I have more trust in it knowing that it's more like a 'medicine' that you go to your pharmacist every week to buy.
Good luck everyone with your LT journies! x

I'd never heard of it until my friend did it, prob a month before i started.

No one I know has ever heard of it either.

However, one look at the website tells me they set aside zero budget for marketing or publicity :rolleyes:

I kinda like it being our little secret :p

totally agree with you rachie :)

I saw a poster in pharmacy window and looked it up on net, otherwise i'd never have known..........

1987!
Lipotrim started out in 1987 as a GP programme but was extended to pharmacy to make it more accessible to overweight and obese people who were serious about wanting to lose weight.

Oh My Gosh!! I cant blv it has been around for that long. I only heard abt it thru a friend of a friend.

I completely agree with Rachel tho WW just annoys me so much with their products. Its just abt making money then helping ppl. (Sorry to anyone who likes ww tho it just didnt work for me).

Back