Why is week THREE so god damm hard :cry:

TilliBlue

This week I have struggled, I messed up big time mid week by having two flap jacks and I just dont feel like Ive keep on top of my water supply. Im fine while at work as I have a constant supply of ice cold water, but at home I stuggle as I cant stand tap water. The second thing Ive noticed is the mood swings, I am sooo moody it unreal I keep snapping at everyone and then Im too uptight and agitated to apologise so that creates a very bad atmosphere :mad:
I also dont feel like Ive lost any weight this week and its WI tomorrow and Im dreading it Arrrrrrgh!!:(

Don't worry i'm sure you will be fine. You have done so well this far! keep at it and things will get easier. xx

what sort of flap jacks do you have? my pharmacy gave me some 'cake bars' chocolate truffle is one and the other is maple fruit and almonds, both very tasty indeed, see if you can source some of these as they sure did the trick for me in keeping the cravings away :D

photo8591.jpg

as for the water intake i too find it difficult when at home, but i find it slightly easier when i keep the bottle next to me, x2 1.5ltr bottles, i try and drink one before 4pm(ish) and the other lasts the rest of the night, i also sneak a few cups of black coffee in too lol

sorry i cant be of more help, best of luck at your WI tomorrow :cool:

Thanks guys :) I just feel like Im loosing the plot this week!! The flap jacks are the peanut ones, they look a bit like a thicker darker version of a 'hob nob' Ive never seen those 'be-yu' bars before. I am supposed to be starting my re-feed tomorrow, but I have a feeling that they might tel me to do tfr for another week or so :( I was so looking forward to food this week :) even if it is only a tuna salad ;)

hhmmmmmm :hmm: well i'm not sure what else my pharmacy has but they said they were out of stock of certain items, these bars count as one of your sachets tho lol. I'm a male doing the plan on female shakes/sachets/bars so i can have one sachet etc 4 times a day, equiv to the 2 male portions :D

Yeah the flap jacks count as one shake, but your only supposed to replace one shake a day for a flap jack, but I had two in one day last week and now Im feeling like I havent lost any weight at all ...fingers crossed for tomorrow :(

aww you should be fine with having 2 as opposed to one, dont forget the portion is still fairly small either way so i cant see it making much difference :)

MRL, those bars belong to a totally different (and cheaper) TFR diet, and I'd say lipotrim would be VERY interested to hear that they had sold you those as part of a lipotrim diet - particularly if they charged you the full whack for them!

as a rule i dont think they sell them as part of the lipotrim diet, but i was offered them along with my sachets because they were out of stock of the flapjacks. They are the same idea as the LT flapjacks, i'd guess they are ok along side LT aren't they?

Last edited:
Hi Tilli, after the first couple of weeks on LT I just couldn't face any more tap water (have never been a fan of drinking water!), I have switched to drinking fizzy water and for me it tastes so much better and I find I can drink lots of it easily. I even wake up in the morning looking forward to drinking a bottle of it. Good luck with your weight loss journey.

Hi tilli! Dont worry about having the two cakes, it was just a once off so i bet i wont even factor in your loss or if it does it will only be marginal. As for the water, it is so important to keep up with the water so maybe try having lots of ice in your water, butting your water bottle in the fridge or freezer, buying bottled water in lidl or somewhere cheap or buying a 1ltr refillable bottle and filling it up at the cooler before you leave work so you have your evening water home with you. Best of luck sur your flying!!! Nearly there now!! You must be excited.

Ps im just finished week three and i also found parts of it incredibly tough!!! So lazy and angry and grumpy.

If you google Lipotrim you will find a site selling flavouring for water, I haven't tried it as I thought that it was a bit expensive and i can just about manage to drink enough of the plain stuff but it claims to be ok to use with VLCD.

There's even a champagne flavour! Now that would make parties a whole lot easier......

This week I have struggled, I messed up big time mid week by having two flap jacks and I just dont feel like Ive keep on top of my water supply. Im fine while at work as I have a constant supply of ice cold water, but at home I stuggle as I cant stand tap water. The second thing Ive noticed is the mood swings, I am sooo moody it unreal I keep snapping at everyone and then Im too uptight and agitated to apologise so that creates a very bad atmosphere :mad:
I also dont feel like Ive lost any weight this week and its WI tomorrow and Im dreading it Arrrrrrgh!!:(

I have 2 2L bottles that I refill every night and put in the fridge. As for the moods I'm sure everyone understands - You're Female !!

I fill numerous 1 litre bottles of a night time for thenext day

I use them to make my shakes and keep two to drink, the rest of my liquid is Made up from coffee amd fizzy water

hi hun ive always had trouble drinking tap water too so i fill up the half litre bottles and put them in the fridge as it makes them alot easier to drink hope this helps.

Hi guys thanks for all your replies, I was actually worrying over nothing as I lost another 4lb so Im back in the 'healthy' bracket and can start the refeed :D mmmmmm Food, I never knew how good tuna salad really was. As for the water I really think I was just having an off day, I have been filling my bottles and putting them in the fridge and its worked better for me, so thank you xxxxxx

Back