Why is your username ...... ?

Lottie12

Silver Member
I often wonder how you chose your username. Some seem straight forward and obvious (like mine) some are really scratch your head,unfathemable.

Care to share why you chose yours ?

I am a massive red dwarf fan. for years I have used the name "mrsflibble" or "missflibble" online. I changed to Mrs when I got married lol.
Mr flibble was a short lived red dwarf character who was a psychotic, hologrammatic penguin hand puppet.
I am a girl, ergo, Mrs. or Miss.
about 3 years ago, my online friend Janey and I met up. she called me "flibsey" for the whole day and it stuck. I began being known as Flibsey a lot.
I'm also known as Fliblet in some circles lol.

Well Flibsey.....how straight forward is yours ! Id have more chance of guessing the winning lottery numbers than your background epic !

Really like it though !

*shrugs* meh. makes sense when you know me lol. my username is like the story of my life. long, convoluted and often really really weird.

my name is sarah and I am tall, but I expect you worked that out lol

mine is basically my initials and then my name and initial of my surname

I love punk music & have a star obsession - love them! pretty boring really lol :)

Von Sav was my skate name when I played Roller Derby. I used to skate in Manchester and turned up at my first practice a brash scouser, with blonde hair and a leopard print dress on. As soon as I walked in, someone shouted "By Eck! It's Lily Savage" and it stuck.

I don't skate anymore but still have a lot of derby friends who all still call me Von and now most people call me that or Jez (my real name is Jerri- that extra syllable is just too hard for most people to get out).

used to work on cruise ships so used to be cruisingkerry but when came home changed it to kerryathome, cos thats where I was x

Von Sav was my skate name when I played Roller Derby. I used to skate in Manchester and turned up at my first practice a brash scouser, with blonde hair and a leopard print dress on. As soon as I walked in, someone shouted "By Eck! It's Lily Savage" and it stuck.

I don't skate anymore but still have a lot of derby friends who all still call me Von and now most people call me that or Jez (my real name is Jerri- that extra syllable is just too hard for most people to get out).

I love it ! Complex, personal and impossible to have worked out

OMFG i love roller derby I need to go watch this in mancs!!!!

My name is Vanessa. But a long time ago a guy at work called me Big V. It was like a stab in the heart. Hopefully I'll be able to change it by the end of 2012 (thats my goal)

I skated with RCRG, they are the older of the 2 leagues in Manc. I don't many of the girls at MRD but they are equally as fun to watch. You should defo go, derby needs all the support it can get!

There is another skater on here too, Icklerockchick, oddly enough she has a Lily Savage themed skate name too. We'd never met before, then found each other on these boards of out sheer coincidence! Go go roller girls!

BigV said:
My name is Vanessa. But a long time ago a guy at work called me Big V. It was like a stab in the heart. Hopefully I'll be able to change it by the end of 2012 (thats my goal)

You need to take that name and own it!

Back