Why not me?

Loopyloo

On day 5 and my stomach is still eating itself and making growling noise. Why can't I be one of the ones that ain't hungry and force myself to take the shakes. I devour mine and the peppermint tea and the nettle tea.

I'm am sure this will pass....but when??
icon8.gif

It just goes to show you what a greedy person I was before starting this.

My stomach (unamed as yet) will have to settle down 'cos it isn't getting its own way. I have worked too hard to get to day 5. LaLaLa....not listening.
icon7.gif

Loopy....you are loopy lol You make me laugh!!!!
Day 5 and 6 i was starving....real hunger pains going to bed but i didnt listen....lalala
But now i feel ok.....i forgot to have my afternoon shake yesterday!
Stick with it...we can bloody do this x

We can do this~!! I hit ketosis at end of day 2 but the hunger doesnt seem to have subsided or maybe it has and my mind is playing games... I dont really know but I am determined not to be fat anymore, so we WILL do this, we CAN do this~!

I think the secret is a good week's worth of willpower until the hunger pangs get bored and go away. You seem to have that so good luck! It will be worth it.

I still get them in week 4 but not as bad. Some days my stomach has a right old rant but I just drown it out with water ;)

I feel exactly the same! Til day 4 I felt like my insides were being chewed out by a bear, I was so hungry! It does die down, as people keep saying, just some of us need more willpower :/

Good for you for sticking with it! xx

Patience is the key hun. Takes me about 6 days before i start to feel less hungry. I usually wake on day 5 not hungry as such but feeling nauseaus. (sp?) That way i know the next day i shall be flying high in ketosis. Even on previous forays with LT i still had the odd tummy rumble 3 and 4 weeks in. As others have said just drown the blighter with H20 :D

I'm great in the morning but by tea-time I am still so hungry and myrtle my tummy is growling so loud ha ha. I drink water all the time but i end up getting watered out That's why I have ordered the cardboard/flapjacks. Having said all that I wouldn't stop as I LOVE waking up in the morning feeling slimmer. I'm like a balloon that is having the air slowly being let out of it.

Back