WHY OH WHY ?????

carrie58

Just thought of something I do not understand.If low fat cottage cheese,quark,o%yogs etc are all free foods,then why is skimmed milk not??Any reasons?I do measure my 350mls allowance for the day for my tea/coffe,cerals,but sometimes I go a little over and this has to be synned.
I might as well have yogurt in my coffee!!!!:))Or coffee in my yogurt.
Query over to you peoples!!:)

I've no idea but if everything was free then we wouldn't be able to lose weight . You have to cut back somewhere or it would be a free for all if you know what I mean.I am on maternity leave at the moment and I always use my milk allowance and I syn another 0.5 pint . I drink coffee all day long ! I guess when you get to goal you can add another HEX so I am looking forward to an extra milk allowance then lol !!

Think its probably to with the fact that you could quite easily drink pints of milk ( if my OH is any indication) and therefore consume loads of calories whereas you'd struggle to eat the same volume of cottage cheese or yoghurt etc without feeling v v ill

Thanks Crazyfool and kingleds!!Sensible answers I guess.
Crazyfool......we have similar goals and are at almost same weight,but I find it steady but slow.Just want to get slimmer again and fit into my lovely clothes!Congrats on your baby!

kingleds..............the thought of a pint of cottage cheese!!!That made me laugh!

But I guess one must stop somewhere!I had the munchies yesterday,ate 6 satsumas and would have had more if they were there!!I only want a splosh or more of milk now and again!
STILL................I WILL KEEP ON TRACK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Carrie X

kingleds said:
Think its probably to with the fact that you could quite easily drink pints of milk ( if my OH is any indication) and therefore consume loads of calories whereas you'd struggle to eat the same volume of cottage cheese or yoghurt etc without feeling v v ill

Oh yes, that's a good explanation. I concur. :)

Thanks Crazyfool and kingleds!!Sensible answers I guess.
Crazyfool......we have similar goals and are at almost same weight,but I find it steady but slow.Just want to get slimmer again and fit into my lovely clothes!Congrats on your baby!

But I guess one must stop somewhere!I had the munchies yesterday,ate 6 satsumas and would have had more if they were there!!I only want a splosh or more of milk now and again!
STILL................I WILL KEEP ON TRACK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Carrie X

Well lets spurr each other on :D Seriously this is normally the point where I give up . I stayed the same last week and I always find it slow progress ( we don't have loads to lose )
You can just syn your extra milk so it's no biggie but yeah I would rather spend my syns on something else . Have you considered maybe doing red / green days as you can have 2 HEXa and 2 HEXB's ? Maybe we should start a thread to keep us on track ? You CAN DO IT !

xxx

Hi there, I have about another stone to lose, so not tooooo much I suppose, but I am struggling a bit. 3 weeks ago lost.5lbs,2 weeks ago 2.5lbs whoop whoop, last week 0.5lbs again. If I only lost 0.5lbs this week I will be most upset as I am sticking 100% to plan. My c said if I am not happy with my weight loss on Monda (W I day) the she will get me to do an SAS log!!! Sounds frightening that doesnt it?

hollys nan said:
Hi there, I have about another stone to lose, so not tooooo much I suppose, but I am struggling a bit. 3 weeks ago lost.5lbs,2 weeks ago 2.5lbs whoop whoop, last week 0.5lbs again. If I only lost 0.5lbs this week I will be most upset as I am sticking 100% to plan. My c said if I am not happy with my weight loss on Monda (W I day) the she will get me to do an SAS log!!! Sounds frightening that doesnt it?

LOL - wait til she says - right lets go extreme on this last few pounds and try success express - i swear half the women in the room flinched when my C said this to someone last week at group!

Good luck for weigh in on monday!

Thanks kingleds. Well success express would be no good for me!!! I cant do ee let alone that. Got a problem with veg you see!!! And good luck to you to for your W I, lets see those lbs fly off this week. (still motivated and positive)!

Its to do with bulk. Its like Oranges being free, but Orange juice being synned. x

Back