Why oh Why?

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by artdeco, 9 June 2014 Social URL.

1. artdeco

artdeco Member

Start Weight:
    25st5lb
    Current Weight:
    22st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(11.83%)
    Diet:
    all of them
    Trying to keep busy so I don't think of food when i had the bright idea of cleaning under my bed (double sleep on my own with dog) haven't been under there for YEARS (too fat and disabled) when what do i come across but an uneaten bar of 80% dark chocolate. Not only that but it was unopened and still in date!!

Talk about being deserted by the diet gods. Could I manage to throw it away or was the temptation just too much. Surely if i just opened a corner and had a sniff that would be okay....ummm just a little taste... just a square.....just the whole bar. NO i opened it rolled it in the dust under the bed and put it in the bin.

Whew but now i don't think i should do anymore housework just in case LOL...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. TracyGWill

TracyGWill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st7lb(58.14%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Well done, lol. :) Must admit I've destroyed stuff like that in the past, so I can't be tempted! I once totally pulverised two scones into crumbs and mixed them in with the contents of the bin. :D xx

4. PrincessSparklePants

PrincessSparklePants Little Miss Christmas

Start Weight:
    26st9lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(21.18%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hahahaha! That's what you call willpower! Well done not giving in!

5. kers_pink

kers_pink Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(8.95%)
    Diet:
    scottish slimmers ( calorie counting) & xenical
    Such willpower you have amazing x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.