Why weighing yourself everyday is dangerous

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by bettyboo, 12 November 2006 Social URL.

1. bettyboo

bettyboo Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    :D

So this morning I get out of bed and drink some water. Go to the bathroom. Shower. Get dressed - jeans are very loose
    search in wardrobe until I find size 26 jeans that I bought during the summer BNWT. They wouldn't go over my bum when I bought them.

This morning they slid up and buttoned with ease. I couldn't believe it - how much my body has changed in 8 days. So I dug out some size 26 black trousers for suit and got DH to go up to the attic and route out some more. I also charity bagged my size 30s and some of my size 28s that are big on me. WOW.......

SO delighted with myself I raced down stairs and into the study where the treadmill is and a stomach cruncher and some weights and now a new weighing scales (DH calls it the gym - but I won't)
    Jumped onto the scales. Looked down and whacked my head off the wall...............I was actually dazed.
    Scales was very close to the wall and when I leaned forward I nearly knocked myself out. Another reason not to weigh myself everyday. LOL

x
    Betty - still on the straight and narrow !!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

OUCH! Lol - sounds like a good reason not to weigh yourself for a few days - til the bruise on your poor head goes down!

You're doing great, hun - keep it up!!!!
    xxxx

4. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Great result and a fab achievment: well done on the smaller clothes! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.