WI 12 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Just got back from my 12th week weigh in which included week 11 as that was a bank holiday i didn't have one and so this week i have lost .....

8.5lbs !!!!!!

Which now takes me to a toal of 4st 1.5lbs lost in 12 weeks aaaaaand takes me under 100kg !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also my ticker is now past the half way mark! I now have less to lose than I have lost!!!!!! :p

Me Loves LT !!!!! <3

:bliss:​

Whoop whoop thats amazing!!!! Big congratulations :O) :O)

xxx

Thanks honey :D

that is great summergurl. Im happy for ya!! Cant wait to join you down the line. FAB FAB.. Keep going.... (i was waiting to see how you did)!!:happy096:

Well done hun that is amazing! xx

WOOHOO!!! Over the 4 stone mark, great isn't it? Great weight loss over 2 weeks, no wonder you are so thrilled.

Keep going, you're doing great.

Fan-bloody-tastic!! that's an amazing loss!

You are doing so well! keep at it girl! :D

Very well done!! x

A fantastic loss well done !!!

Thanks everyone - i am actually so happy about it - im grinning like a cheshire cat haha

that is great summergurl. Im happy for ya!! Cant wait to join you down the line. FAB FAB.. Keep going.... (i was waiting to see how you did)!!:happy096:

Lol honey!! you will be with me soon keep at it :)

WOOHOO!!! Over the 4 stone mark, great isn't it? Great weight loss over 2 weeks, no wonder you are so thrilled.

Keep going, you're doing great.

Thanks mini over 4st really is great - cant wait for the 5st mark now lol :)

Fan-freakin-tastic GO girl!!!!! xxx

Aww well done hun!!
Bet its costing you a fortune in new clothes all the time as the weight is dropping off you!!
You'll look stunning for your hols this year!!
xx

Brilliant !!!! You deserve every success 'cos of all the help and encouragement you give to us all! :wee:

Thanks jan an everyone else :)

Aww well done hun!!
Bet its costing you a fortune in new clothes all the time as the weight is dropping off you!!
You'll look stunning for your hols this year!!
xx

haha it is going to but im holding on to everything as long as possible. I bought a pair of jeans the other day but now its got to the point where i cant wear any of my tops without looking a tramp so i think im guna have to invest :( poop!

Brilliant !!!! You deserve every success 'cos of all the help and encouragement you give to us all! :wee:

Aw thanks supa :) x

Thanks guys :)

Back