WI 13 and starting Refeed tomorrow!

Cazuk1976

Well gang, weigh in 13 and i lost 2.9lbs which I am very pleased about, just under 3 1/2 stone, which has made such a difference to me!!
Starting refeed tomorrow, which is just 1 meal, tomato soup with wholegrain bread in the evening, I can't wait!! On the other hand, this diet has become 2nd nature to me, so i'd be happy to stay on it, if only we could drink on it, I wouldn't come off!
I'll be posting my refeed weigh ins on every week so you can see how i'm doing!
Good luck everyone for your weigh ins!

Em your not allowed have bread or tomato soup on day one of refeed hun! Well done on your loss and good luck with the refeed but make sure you follow the refeed sheet strictly.

My pharmacist spoke his LT rep and told them my menu plan for the week, which includes all different soups and wholegrain bread and they told him that was fine. I think its because I haven't lost a great deal, so he's not making me stick to the normal refeed sheet. I'm guessing the more you lose, the more rigid the refeed is? Anyway, i'm still being weighed in weekly, so i'm sure he'll pull me back if I find i'm gaining. Thanks for your comments tho

Well done on your loss to date. You have done really well and your family and friends really will see the difference. Good luck on the refeed. Don't go too wild over Christmas!!!!! Keep us up to date on how you are getting on.

Well I've had my first meal, instead of having tomato soup, i decided on lentil soup with 1 toasted wholegrain bread in the soup and 1 normal wholegrain bread to mop it all up with, and an activia yoghurt, it took me over half an hour to eat, and even tho I would never have eaten lentil soup before, it was the most delicious thing i have even eaten. Wonderful. I felt a little full, and very content now. thanks for your lovely comments Molly, I will be very careful over xmas, i treating it as a test to see if i can eat sensibly, and i know everyone around me (at home and work) will be keeping me in check! :)

Ok looks like i was too late in my reply but im going to post anyways; whats the point of you losing all that weight (well done by the way :)) to then just balls up your refeed?

And what an earth are lipotrim playing at saying bread & soup are allowed on day 1!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: im absolutly shocked at this - i just cant believe any respectable liptorim representive would tell you to load yourself up with carbs on your first meal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do realise you may well put on weight this week as you are not following the refeed sheet and by eating bread and soup as a first meal your glycogen stores will rapidly increase resulting in a weight gain! Which is why you should be following the refeed sheet to the letter.

Sorry if this is harsh but i dont want to see you, or anyone else for that matter undo all the hard work you've done.

Well done on your weight loss and best of luck to you on refeed and eating sensibly over the festive period!!

Back