Banana - 1

Porridge - 3

Tomatoes - 0
Popcorn - 1
Jelly - 0

Noodles and veg - 5
Bread - 2
Jelly - 0

A wee half pound on this week - which I can totally accept with a wedding over the weekend which was heartily enjoyed :)

Not bad at all and it'll be off by next week.

They are, I'm on vintage points :)

Barging in with a query ... Would you trust the old point allocation of 9.5 for a lamb donner kebab with pitta and salad?

Barging in with a query ... Would you trust the old point allocation of 9.5 for a lamb donner kebab with pitta and salad?

Sadly, not a hope in hell! Anywhere I look it says 1000+ calories so that's 14.5 points BEFORE sat fat is included!

What I've done a couple times faced with a kebab shop scenario is ask for a Pitta and salad. Even that I'd point about 8 to be on the safe side.

Cereal bar - 1.5
Banana - 1

Porridge - 3

Tomatoes - 0
Popcorn - 1
Jelly - 0

Cheese and Chive waffles - 2

Beans and veg - 5
Toast - 4
Jelly - 0

In the end I had a chicken kebab. It was chicken off the skewers - I counted 10 large chunks, it was served in Pitta but I didn't eat the pitta. So just 10 chunks of chicken, chilli sauce and veg. I'm going to point it as 10.

In the end I had a chicken kebab. It was chicken off the skewers - I counted 10 large chunks, it was served in Pitta but I didn't eat the pitta. So just 10 chunks of chicken, chilli sauce and veg. I'm going to point it as 10.

Might be about right then in that case. I just try and avoid all fast food due to the nature of it being an unknown quantity.

Having said that I think I'm having chinese on Thursday night! :rolleyes:

Toast - 3
Jelly - 0

Thanks for your help. I had 14.5 pts left today and 12.5 carrying over from this week but they reset tomorrow so I'm sure I'll be fine. Like you, I usually avoid anything which I can't point with certainty but every so often it won't do any harm.

Thanks for your help. I had 14.5 pts left today and 12.5 carrying over from this week but they reset tomorrow so I'm sure I'll be fine. Like you, I usually avoid anything which I can't point with certainty but every so often it won't do any harm.

Sounds ok to me then! :)

Cereal bar - 1.5
Banana - 1

Porridge - 3

Tomatoes - 0
Popcorn - 1
Jelly - 0

Haggis and veg - 5
Bread - 2

Just wondered if you'd tried the Ryvita fruit slices? They are 1.5 pts for 2 slices and have become my daily breakfast as they are more filling than a cereal bar albeit drier!

Just wondered if you'd tried the Ryvita fruit slices? They are 1.5 pts for 2 slices and have become my daily breakfast as they are more filling than a cereal bar albeit drier!

I have not but sounds interesting! I'll keep an eye out next time I'm in the shops!

Toast - 5
Jelly - 0

Cereal Bar - 1.5
Porridge - 3
Jelly - 0

Half a chocolate bar - 3
Crisps - 2.5
Subway - 8

Aye so...where have I been hiding since Thursday?

Basically I've had the stress of a forced house move (landlord selling, temp measure back with the parents to get the last of my savings sorted to buy) on top of financial year end in work. So from Thursday night until yesterday evening eating has been down the priorities.

It was decided, not an accident. I looked at everything I had to do. And with little cooking abilities (as I was moving over the course of a few days due to juggling said work as well...even cancelling a days leave last minute) I decided bugger it.

Today has been back on it, and will remain that way. Well under points but I expect, and will accept, the worst in the morning :)

Back