wi 3

slimmer2moro

Hello all, slightly disappointed with my 3lb loss this week, i guess it's because i'm looking at losing 4 1/2 stone...it seems so far away at the moment.:confused: Plus i've been entertaining all weekend for family and friends and have been such a good girl!!

Well done! 3lbs is still great! Look at how much you've already lost overall :)

I know it seems like a massive journey at the beginning, but, you'll be well on your way in no time. I thought that I'd never get there, but I'm only 1lb from goal & it really has gone shockingly quickly!

Hannah

well done hun and 3lbs is really brilliant! it might be just this week you mite lose more next week. youre over all weight loss is amazing a stone in 2 weeks you know the average is a stone a month! so you are well ahead of schedule haha!

3 lbs is great, just think you could have been to ww, taken 2 off, put one on taken 1 off and so on ........ Every pound is nearer to your goal and you have done so well so far x

Set yourself smaller goals. If we all thought "Oh my God I've 2/3/4/5 stone to lose" we'd never get through it. Look at peoples tickers, most have set smaller goals and 'celebrate' when they reach them, then they find they're nearly at goal before they know it! What other diet would you get such good results on? Your losses so far have been amazing, but your body is now getting 'used' to LT and will probably settle into a regular loss of 2-3-4lbs? So try not to be disappointed and instead celebrate getting nearer and nearer to goal?

Well done, that's great 17lbs in 3 weeks! I went for my 3rd weigh in today and exactly the same so having to feel good about 14lb in 3 weeks, still good though I feel thinner than last week and my clothes are feeling better. Good luck for next week x

Hey hun

Well done!!!! Thats a brill loss!! Dont be disapointed. You've done really really well. You've lost 8% of your body in just 3 weeks!! Whit woooo!!
And you've been amazing sticking to it all through the parties. Good on ya!!
Keep up the good work xx

Back