1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

WI clothes :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by Sio, 13 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Sio

Sio Full Member

Anyone have specific clothes they always wear. I normally go from work and wear my lightest trousers, a shirt and a cardigan (so I can take it off) I realised today as I was off work and changed out of my jeans and ended up going in a tshirt, suit trousers and converse. Only realised how odd it looked when I was queuing lol

I've seen some people get down to a vest top and leggings, but I'm not that dedicated. I did take my glasses off the week I made target, but coluldn't see if I'd done it or not :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.