WI day

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
I've been to weigh in today and lost 1/2lb !! Im happy with that (after my blow out on chinese!!). But what i was amazed at was that I won the slimmer of the week OMG:eek::eek:....How the hell?
Onwards and upwards girls ....(or should that be downwards?)LOL

Good on you. xxx

Well done alice, that's great, after a chinese aswell , you go girl x

iv got my wi 2night, i no iv put on about 4pound, but i had to finish of left over xmas food. so fresh start today after the choc log n strudle last night naughty me,lol

Lol well done on the loss and the SOTW!!!!

Slimmer of the Week hun.

how did i get it?

Lol

my weigh in tonight ladies i am dreading it but not to worry it's all off from here it's a new year XXXX

Well done better than nowt
pmsl @ sotw hahahaha

I got SOTW at class this week as well. I lost 1.5lb after Christmas and 1lb after New Year. Think there was only about 3 people out of a class of about 40 who lost weight both weeks!

I still had a good time and had a few flexi days, one lady put on just over a stone over the two week period! :eek:

I got SOTW at class this week as well. I lost 1.5lb after Christmas and 1lb after New Year. Think there was only about 3 people out of a class of about 40 who lost weight both weeks!

I still had a good time and had a few flexi days, one lady put on just over a stone over the two week period! :eek:

Oh god, one woman told me she hadnt been to class since 17/12 and she had eaten 10 tins of all butter shortbread bicuits -4 tins chocolate biscuits and a whole tin sweets !!!- she put on 4lb !!!

Well done on your fab loss xx

Is that all???? How come she wasnt the size of a house??? Lol

Back