WI Ins ???????????

Java1975

Hi All
I was wonering how many times a week does everyone step on the scales. I know it should be once however I have got into a ritual of going on everyday and its starting to depress me. Im on week 3 and im due to record my weight on Monday but the scales have either been higher than last week or staying the same. My scales are digital so im not second guessing. Im hoping what I saw this morning isnt what I will weigh on Monday because it would mean I have sts and i have not done anything different this week. Can anyone advise :sigh:

Thanks Jane

You already know the answer to this one. Once a week. If you can do a daily weigh in and not be affected fair enough but very few people can. Youve said youre getting depressed at the results so stay off them. Once a week is the most sensible way to do it

If your wi is on Monday youre still only half way through the week. Stop worrying x

once a week best - maybe try to put the scales somewhere else. Having said that I sometimes peek midweek or so too but would far rather follow the once a week mantra.

Every day sounds a bit of a disaster to me after the first week

cheers
P

I have to admit I have been weighing myself most days but I was in W1. Started W2 today but think I will hide the scales this week as I know it's not a good thing to do it daily :eek:

Cheers guy Im gonna hide them somewhere !! Or get my boyfriend to put them in his car. I suppose im just worried that I dont see the lbs going down and then I get myself depressed. But carry on regardless, like startlight says I have a few days away from weigh in . Hope you all have a good day xx

i would also add, STS is not a bad result, the body sometimes needs a week or two to get used to the fact its reduced in size. its a scientific fact! often followed by higher loss...!

Back