WI NO.2 HMMMMMMM

AngelaG

Well had my 2nd way in this morning and lost 4lbs - bringing my total to 15lbs. have a party on the 24th of October and really want to hit the 2 stone mark by then but that's 13 lbs don't know if that's possible. But I feel great and got the cocunut flap jacks today which i actually like - I think its the feeling of actually chewing something ha ha ha . A wee bit disappointed I didn't have more off so please share any inspiration with me please !!!!!!

Hi Angela, were you slightly disappointed having had a big loss last week? 15lbs over 2 weeks is fab huni, drink lots of water and you have a fair chance to get to your 2 stone goal...if not you will be very close and a whole lot lighter than if you weren't doing lt!
Good luck xx

You surely cannot be disappointed with losing over a stone in two weeks. That is a good result. You will lose a good bit more by late Oct just keep going the way you are.

I think its was just after losing 11 the first week I had my expectations a bit too high - don't worry im still going to keep at it :)

4lbs is great! Well done & what other diet would you lose over a stone in two weeks?? That's fantastic!

Good luck with your next few weeks, I'm sure you can get pretty close to that 2 stone! :)

Hannah

Over a stone in a fortnight and you're not happy?!?!? Goodness!

That's a brilliant result. You might hit your 2 stone by the party, but PLEASE whatever you do, don't be disappointed if you don't hit it cos I'm sure you'll be pretty close.

Over a stone in a fortnight is brill hun- don't feel disappointed!!

xx

I know the feeling really, now you're doing the diet, you want it all off yesterday!! but stick with it, and you'll get there, good luck for your goal!

Back