WI No 3

Busybee

Silver Member
Hi all

weigh no 3 happened last night and I managed to lose another 3lb. I am loving this diet, opps sorry, I mean making better choices.
I even managed to cycle 3 miles each night, funny how losign some weight can help with the puffing and panting! I am sleeping better and feel alot more confident.
Hope everyone else had a good week :D

Congratulations! Thats amazing well done thats 10lbs in 3 weeks! wow! only 2lbs off you mini goal! Go you!

Hiya Hun
Conrats on the great loss you are doing brill :D And go you on the exercise, I still have to get started on tha front Im afraid lol :rolleyes:. Aaand have to say I am lurving the profile pic heehee ;):p
Cath xox

Thanx all, it's lovely to get a nice gentle nudge on my journey. I am sooo enjoying this WW thing. I went out tonight on my bike for a 3 mile ride round my village. I have planned a good route and invested in a bike computer from Argos - I say computer...it just tells you distance and calories burnt!! But it is helping me on my quest. Some of the ladies from my local WW club were out power walking with their dogs, I tried to wave but I am still at the stage of clinging on...I know this all sounds wonderful but I need to get in the zone and do something each night so I can stay focused. It was difficult getting myself out in the dark and wet but my inner voice really nagged me and so off I went. Legs a little wobbly now but I feel good and I rewarded myself tonight with a WW dessert, yum.
I hope you are all doing good this week, oh POUNDLAND have the WW crisps on sale and the cheesy wotsit type are really good and filling and only 1 point :D

Back