WI - S

s_786

Hi Guys,
I am a returner, went down to 13 stones back in 2009 on CD, put 3 of them back on in 2 n a half years and started SS a week ago.
Tomorrow is my first WI which is exciting because I followed it 100%.

I think plus side of doing this diet in winter is that days are shorter but its challenging nonthless. Please send more motivation my way. Feels like a daunting task.
I am 5,7 and want to be 11.5 stones, 11 ideally, at my lowest I was 12 stones and size 12. I am sooo gutted that I allowed myself to gain weight back but I started going to gym. I am still in size 14 but some are clothes 16.

It helps to read that people have shifted masses of weight but at such an early stage, it feels the day will never come...
:sigh:

Last edited:
Hiya!

How is it going for you? How did your weigh in go? Is that the result in your signature? 8lb? Well done!

I did a vlcd last year and stopped before finishing and its so hard to get back on it so I have decided this is the last time, after this no more, so I have to DO it. You and I know this works...we can soooo do this! Good luck! x

Hiya, yes indeed, it works and my collar bones have started to show. Yes I lost 8lbs only in 6 days. Its going really well. some days are hard but it only gets easier. I want to lose 2 stones by 28th dec ideally as I am flying away to US then. Let me know how it goes for you.
Goodluck :)

good luck...x

8lbs is a good loss well done x

well done on the 8lbs good luck with your journey

Hows it going?

hey, its going very well. I had one evening off for my birthday but brilliant since, 3rd WI approaching on Monday....My weight doesnt drop as fast because I am fairly toned but I can feel the difference and comfortable in size 14s now yayyyy

How was your 3rd WI? Hope it went OK - my 3rd is tomorrow and i'm dreading it - even though i've been 100% i have sts on my scales :-( Just worried my CDC won't bleive that I have been 100% and think that i'm cheating me and her.

Hey setas I'm sure u wil me fine!! Sooo many ppl stay the same so hey don't let it bug u!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi guys, WI tomorrow instead because CDC was away! I have been good on SS but had one day SS+ ! I do start to get fainting like feeling some day.
I'll b happy with another couple of pounds....I have started to notice some difference around my stomach and legs!
I have Xmas party coming up which will be planned day off and sticking to proteins!
I'm flying to new York on 28th and I'll take bars with me so be on CD as much as possible!
Upon return I plan to continue SS till Feb when I go to Zurich for a week.
I have totally made up my mind that I need to get the weight off and all of it so I'll continue and plan forthcoming events.

Setas said:
How was your 3rd WI? Hope it went OK - my 3rd is tomorrow and i'm dreading it - even though i've been 100% i have sts on my scales :-( Just worried my CDC won't bleive that I have been 100% and think that i'm cheating me and her.

Setas, how did it go hun?

Hi Hun... I'm almost at 11st will be completed by next Sunday .. But I would like to get to 10st ive lost a total of 3stones so far... N really do enjoy the diet also got my CDC application today aswel.. So I'm feeling really pleased ... So how long have u been on cd? U wil get to ur goal.. Inshalla x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck for your wi- looking forward to hearing how it went

Sorry just seen your post further up- 3 off so im really happy with that - i dont count the 1/4s and 1/2s but if i did i would be 1/5 of a pound off 2 stone. Seeing my mum today for first time in 3 weeks - really hoping she can see a difference

Back