WI - Week 1 - Yay!!

*KEZZA*

Just got back from my first weigh in and ive lost 9.2lb :bliss:HOORAY!!

Just got 1 of each peanut and coconut flapjack to try shall have one for lunch.

Apparently I have got to up my water in take to 4litres :eek: where as I am only drinking 2-3 at the mo.

So happy this has given me the boost that I needed however im sure I shall still be moaning on my bad days after all thats what this site is for lol :D.

Well done Kezza, we are all behind you!!!

wahey well done! :D

YAH HOO!!!!!!!!

FAB LOSS, Well done

Thank you girls :happy036:

Well done!! I bet that has spurred you on for week 2!

Thats BRILLIANT!!!! I bet it makes all the 'headaches' worthwhile? LOL!

Good luck for week 2.

Thats BRILLIANT!!!! I bet it makes all the 'headaches' worthwhile? LOL!

Good luck for week 2.

Thank u. Yes it has especially now that they have passed :D.

Brilliant! well done - keep it up and give those flapjacks a chance :) xx

Brilliant! well done - keep it up and give those flapjacks a chance :) xx

Yep got my coconut all ready :). Think I may try it warm with a cuppa.

Thats the only way I can take them- with a big mug of black tea? Almost like a cuppa & choccy biccy...ok maybe not, but a girl can dream eh? PMSL!!

How will you warm it? I don't think you're supposed to put anything in the micro .... You may find you need lots of water with it, they can be a bit dry otherwise. x

Thats the only way I can take them- with a big mug of black tea? Almost like a cuppa & choccy biccy...ok maybe not, but a girl can dream eh? PMSL!!

Definately. Do you warm yours too?

How will you warm it? I don't think you're supposed to put anything in the micro .... You may find you need lots of water with it, they can be a bit dry otherwise. x

Oh I thought you could is that not a good idea. I read someone else' post where they put it in the micro.

I know Summersgirl told someone they deffo couldn't put shakes in the micro - I think I assumed that would apply to everything but I'm not sure about the f'js - to be sure I'd either post a new thread asking the question or give LT a quick ring to get it from the horses mouth so to speak if I were you.

Sorry to set the cat amongst the pidgeons (sp?) - I could be wrong!! x

I know Summersgirl told someone they deffo couldn't put shakes in the micro - I think I assumed that would apply to everything but I'm not sure about the f'js - to be sure I'd either post a new thread asking the question or give LT a quick ring to get it from the horses mouth so to speak if I were you.

Sorry to set the cat amongst the pidgeons (sp?) - I could be wrong!! x

Thank you Jan. Think I will do that now to be on the safe side.

Awesome Kezza, good job :) it feels like only yesterday I was in your position posting my first weigh in too haha, time goes so fast on this diet, before you know it you'll be into your second month ^_^ and be jaysus, you'll be thankful you stuck to it ^^

Back