WI - will it have made a difference

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by clairegoodall, 12 May 2010 Social URL.

1. clairegoodall

clairegoodall Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(16.88%)
    Diet:
    CD
    OK. So last night I got really really hungry whilst cooking my son's tea. I have been SS successfully for 4 weeks and doing well.
    I ended up eating a veggie sausage (with 4.1g carb) and 5 large broccoli florets... it wasn't even that nice, but I ate it anyway.
    I worked out that there were less kcal and probably less carb in what I ate than my CD soup, so I omitted the soup last night.
    Is this failure to control my hunger going to reflect on my WI do you think? I really am enjoying having to make new holes in my belts and wearing things that had been banished to the black bags in the loft (even if they are now "out of fashion"!!)... :argh:
    C
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MrsN

MrsN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I dont know hun but I wouldn't think it would too much.
    Put it behind you and start a new day today!!!
    Good Luck with your weigh-in.

4. fatboy(trying to get)slim

fatboy(trying to get)slim Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(27.27%)
    Diet:
    CD SS+ mainly
    Minor setback! It probably wont be reflected at your WI, as i dont really think it would have caused that much damage.

Keep your head up and keep going :)

Deepak x

5. BIG BIRDY

BIG BIRDY Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    You can have so much on SS + anyway. I am sure you will be fine! Just look on it as a learning curve and not to be repeated. You've done really well by this not happening in the previous 4 weeks!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.