WI WK 3

Emily2009

+3 LOL That was lucky if u ask me! cheated all week so not surprised! bit annoyed but i done it to myself.

thats not too bad im dreading mine its bound to be more than 3 lol

+3 LOL That was lucky if u ask me! cheated all week so not surprised! bit annoyed but i done it to myself.

Hi Emily - sorry you had a bad week hun but the 3lbs will come off real quick if you get back on track, but I know that can be a lot easier said than done!

How are you feeling today - start of a bright new week (well cold and snowy but heyho :p!)?

Reading various posts it seems quite a lot of us have lapsed this week at some point (me included :break_diet:!), it's maybe just the way it goes when you reduce your carbs like this or there's something in the air just now! I'm hopefully over my "carb monster", for now, and back on track...how about you?

Take care and remeber to take little steps day by day and you're only human - you WILL get there but there may be the odd little detour along the way! :) xx

aww thanks alison! your a gem! yeah im feeling quite good today, ready to get going again, im going to have my shake after this coffee and get the water in the fridge, i know im going to have to go through the whole sore heads etc thing again as there isnt a hope id still be in ketosis after that week lol

what are your plans for dinner tonight? i think i am going to have chicken and salad, then once the kids go to bed ill do some on my rowing machine, i want a big loss this week lol

Back