Wibbly wobbly, wirey diary :)

Accidentally gone over my syns today, which doesn't bode well for my night out tomorro! I haven't gone over by much, just 2 syns for a hot choc, so shouldn't worry, I know.

Today: 17 syns and 1300 cals. Really shouldn't stress!

The plan for tomorrow is that I only eat free food in the day: eggs and Linda McCartney sausages, tomatoes etc. then I will take a bunch of snack stuff with me comprising of my HEA's and B's and more free food. My syns will be used on booze. Logically, I could have 6 vodkas and still be good. I'm sticking with that for now!

:(

Good night out but felt bad for 3 days and haven't eaten too healthily. Feel like I'm going to be fat forever.

Dont think that way... I always do that it soo hard to get back on track after a night out....
Your back on here now so just pull it back... have u thought of weighing yourself to see how much u have lost since u started... because I bet u have lost... .maybe give it a try to give u a boost :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

New week new start...again :/ Might consider using one of those hypnotherapy CDs too as I'm really not feeling strong right now :(

B: banana, raspberries, mullerlight
L: 3 LM sausages, eggs, red onion, cheese (HEA), brown sauce (1 syn)
Snacks so far: 3 ryvita cracker bread (1/2 HEB), 3 laughing cow triangles (1/2 HEA), Koko milk (1/2 HEA)

Plan for tonight: pitta bread (HEB), coleslaw (1 syn), butternut squash wedges, quorn burgers (1 syn).

image-3672670132.jpg

Changed my mind for dinner: I watched The Little Mermaid and it really made me want to eat fish!! Haha!! So I've had some youngs cod fillets, a HEB of potato wedges and a big pile of spinach. It was very tasty, but I really need to manage my portion sizes: I felt satisfied after 1 portion of fish, but instead of stopping, I carried on and finished it all off. I really need to think more about what I'm eating.

image-352791367.jpg

As I have my hot chocolate I'll do my roundup :) Have said about meals, but for further snacks I have also had 8 S/F marshmallows (2 syns), hot choc made with my remaining milk from allowance, 1 spoon of options and sugar free syrup (approx 2 syns). So in all 9 syns and 1350 calories.

Been reading about people doing 5:2 ratio days on slimming world. May try it tomorrow and make a superfree soup to drink so that I can stay under the 500 cals. I shall see how I go on that and if it's ok ill do another one on Saturday as I'm working most of the day, and normally just drink lots of water/coffee anyway.

image-2592670522.jpg

Just starting on my butternut squash and tomato soup. Used 300gm butternut, half a red onion 60g, and a carton of asda chopped tomatoes and chilli 390g, with some herbs and an oxo stock cube. The total comes to around 250 cals, but no idea how many portions that will be yet!

This will be part of my 5:2 fast day I am trying today. Some people split their 500 cals into 3 tiny meals, and some just do one 'big' meal. I think ill do the soup and a couple of ryvita at around 4pm then later on have something like a quorn bolognese. Will try and save 70cals for some kind of treat: an options drink with marshmallows fo shizzle!

All I've had today so far is squash and black coffee...not feeling hungry yet :)

Soup done and it tastes lovely! I reckon 3 good portions, or 4 if u like it thinner (just add more stock). Will keep some separate for my 4pm meal and chill the rest :)

image-401718398.jpg

Well I highly recommend today's soup! Didn't realise it would be so hot (chilli) tho! I think next time I'll use the passata with garlic and just add my own chilli. I measured the total amount of soup made and it was around 600ml: 200ml made a good size portion and so worked out at around 80 cals. As a treat I also cut up a laughing cow extra light triangle and added that as a lovely creamy twist. Also served with a couple of ryvita crackerbreads that are only 20 cals each. So a tasty mini-meal for only 140 cals! :)

image-1308262158.jpg

Looking forward to my quorn bolognaise later. It maybe short on pasta, but the amount of quorn you get for the cals is pretty decent. Adding lots of garlic and herbs to satisfy the taste buds! I'll have that at about 7-ish, then before bed I'll have my hot choc with marshmallows :D

Aaaaaarrrrrggghhhh!!! Why did I choose to do a fast day on the same day as Great British Bake Off!!????? This is torture!! Still fast day has gone well:

B: black coffee
L: (late) soup, cracker bread, cheese triangle (140 cals)
D: quorn bolognaise (320 cals)
S: square of dark chocolate (60 cals)

Total 520, which I'm happy with :)

Back to normal tomorro! Must do my best not to pig out! Am planning fruit and yoghurt for breakfast, pitta bread with coleslaw and quorn ham for lunch, and god knows what for tea!!!

Night all :)

So...I honestly thought that after a fasting day I would wake up today wanting to eat everything in sight! Not the case tho. I stupidly missed breakfast as wasn't in the mood, and instead had more snacks at lunch. Dinner has been a feast tho: burger, wedges and coleslaw! Tasty!

B: nowt
L: pitta (HEB), coleslaw (1 syn), quorn ham, banana, monster munch (3 1/3 syns), flump (1 1/2 syns)
D: pitta (HEB), coleslaw (1 syn), 2 quorn burgers (1 syn), lettuce, onions, tomatoes, potato wedges, cheese (HEA) and dip made from tomato purée and light mayo (1 syn)
S: frothy coffee (HEA)

I've got so much college/filming/pre-production/reading to do its giving me a headache! Been invited out tonight so may treat myself to a sneaky glass of something :)
Must do my reading first! 40 pages of documentary theory. Fun!

Hey thank you! It's nice to know there's someone out there checking in on me >.<

I'm sorry to say tho that I was a bit silly and had 5 or 6 rums last night (planned on 3)....then today had burger and chips!! I should learn that drinking does me no favours...but it's fun dammit! :/ Plus I've been convinced to go to a house party tomorro night, with a guy who is a bit down at the moment (been made redundant) so I feel like I can't say no.

Study was ok: read everything twice...then all forgotten by the time I'd had my first drink haha!! We've been studying the different modes of documentary and watched one this afternoon made in 1945 called 'a letter to Timothy' (I think!). Was a lovely film, but watching films after a late night and a full lunch is quite difficult!!

Will try and have no more syns tonight now, and just have lots of free/superfree food. I'm thinking salmon and spinach, but shall see what we have in the freezer! Hope yr having a grand day!!

B: alpen light (1/2 HEB)
L: cheeseburger and chips (30 syns?)cheese as HEA?
D: egg, quorn burgers, beans, sweetcorn
S: shape yoghurt, alpen light (1/2 HEB), time out bar (4 syns)

Still managed to come in at about 1600 cals. 34 syns is a lot for the day, but I feel a bit safe as I did a fast day. I'm going to try one on Saturday too, as on Sunday I'll be having an Indian with my mate who will have run the Cardiff half marathon that day (I'm filming him too as part of a documentary). Fun times!

Back