Wibbly wobbly, wirey diary :)

Ooooooops!! Messed up yesterday!! Ended up going out, having rum and absinthe cocktails till 2am then getting 2 burgers, fries and onion rings! I did give my onion rings and a burger to 2 homeless guys tho, so I'm hoping the karma faeries bless me (as the weight loss ones certainly won't!!). Ah well, I had a great spontaneous night out, and back to normal today, with some weetabix :)

So normally at this point when I'm hungover and depressed from 'breaking the diet' I say "ah f**k it" then order in a Dominos. But instead, I have made myself a delish cold coffee, using cold brewed coffee and Koko chocolate milk, plus a pitta bread filled with refried beans. Hangover sorted.

Bit worried for next week as I'm working in a new place and they have arranged the catering: to quote the person in charge "they do a great pizza". Oh poop. I think on Sunday, I'm going to make loads of those scotch eggs and do some stuffed pitta reads or couscous salads to take with me. I'm hoping they also do salads or pasta too that I can have: I don't want to be the odd person out, not eating the food!

What do you call a meal that's a late lunch but early dinner? Linner or dunch? Anyway that's what I've just had. I've been trying to do an ee day and make sure I'm eating more superfree foods, but tbh I really don't like most of them :( but I've had some raspberries, some disasterous onion bhajis, and a kind of leftover stew, using the beans, tomatoes, quorn sausages and spring onions I had left in the fridge. I also did some cheese and spring onion potato skins which were quite tasty too :)

image-4240671809.jpg

I've got some of that left, so may have another dinner later! Well, it is a hangover day today so I'm allowed ;)

Rrrrrrrrito!! After yesterday's blow out, I've done ok today..
Breakfast: pitta (HEB) with refried beans (free), Koko chocolate milk (HEA)
Lunch: homemade onion bhajis (free) with some light mayo (1 syn)
Dinner: quorn sausage (1 1/2 syns), tomato and bean stew, jacket potato, couscous, laughing cow triangles (1/2 HEA)
Snacks: WW yoghurt and raspberries, Special K biscuits (5 syns), weetabix oaty bar (HEB), 1/2 slice of toast with moms homemade jam (approx 4 syns?)

So, 1 1/2 HEA, 2HEB, 11 1/2 syns and around 1500 cals. Time for bed.

Today

Breakfast: 2 WW sausages (1syn) with 2 eggs, 200ml Koko milk
Lunch: WW pitta bread (HEB)and homemade turkey burgers (free)
Dinner: saag paneer and chicken curry (10 syns), pitta bread (HEB) sprayed with fry light (1 syn)

Stuffed and depressed.

Tried doing an EE day again today (tried before but always ended up getting scared haha!). I think I'm doing it right (although the lack of the healthy extras if difficult).

Breakfast: weetabix (HEB) and mullerlight, with raspberries
Lunch: 2 WW sausages, 2 eggs, 1/2 tin plum tomatoes (just realised, if I had more of the toms, I could have done some chips with it too!)
Snacks (so far): asda vitality bar (4 syns), cheese triangles (4 syns), lean ham
Dinner: lasagne done with loads of peppers, red onions, courgettes, tomatoes and extra lean beef mince. Used quark, egg and my HEA of light cheese for the topping. It's in the oven right now and smelling good. As its about 1/2 veg, I think I might do some potatoes or corn on the cob on the side :)

Well it's official, I make a bloody good lasagne! (Even my mom enjoyed it!). I cooked so much tho that there's still another 2 big portions left: for later or for another day. I didn't do the potatoes, instead I synned a slice of bread, which I coated in frylight and garlic. I don't think I needed extra veg on the side either to make it EE as its about 1/2 veg anyway.

image-3473477511.jpg

And also this evening I've prepared my 'overnight oats' using oats (obv!), some Koko chocolate milk, and a cherry mullerlight. It smells totally delicious! In the morning I shall be adding some raspberries picked fresh from the garden, and taking it to work with me.

Todays round up:
Breakfast: 2 weetabix (HEB), with raspberries and yoghurt
Lunch: 2 WW sausages (1 syn), 2 eggs, 1/2 tin plum tomatoes
Dinner: Homemade beef and roasted veg lasagne (cheese HEA) with 1 slice of wholemeal bread and fry light (4 syns)
Snacks: asda vitality bar (4 syns), cheese and ham roll-ups (2 syns- i over counted earlier), choc mousse (4 syns)

So an EE day, 1 each HEA and HEB, 13 syns and 1300 calories.

Yup been totally rubbish all week! Been working on a film set and the only catering was brioche and pizzas, so got knows how much I've put on! Still, ill be back on it today (well yesterday, but that was a practise run ;) ).

Aw that happened to me aswell had to do product testing and wine tasting all week so put 3lb on ah well as long as we get right back on it it will be fine.

I always think if I put on one week then its just like jelly that hasn't set so can easily come back off.. :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So I've been dead bad all week: been on a film set and the catering was all brioche and pizzas :/ Still I'm back on it now, made myself a proper Sunday fry up brunch! 2 Linda McCartney sausages, beans, egg, mushrooms, tomatoes and McCain rustic chips (6 chips= about 1 1/2 syns). Proper lush.

Now check out the dinner! ;)

Smash and egg coated pollock (HEB), some more chips (2 syns), homemade coleslaw (1 syn) and corn on the cob. Real good satisfying comfort food for this cold blustery day.

Snackswise today I've also had a Special K bar (HEB), 1 small kinder bar (3 1/3 syns) and 2 mini milks (3syns).

image-3440879247.jpg

Just realised I've still got to have my HEA. So later, instead of a hot chocolate, I will have my milk with a dash of Da Vinci sugar free praline flavoured syrup. The syrup is amazing: put it in coffee, in porridge, yoghurt, quark....so versatile! I've only got the one flavour right now, but I shall be investing in the following flavours next pay day;

Peanut butter
German Chocolate Cake
Cherry
White Chocolate

Can't wait to try them!!

After the success of the breaded fish yesterday, I thought I would try breading other things.....so I tried quorn fillets and onion rings. I made myself a kind of fakeaway, even eating my beans with a plastic fork! It was ok, but nothing like as nice as a KFC or the fish from yesterday :/ still it's pretty much syn free, and it filled a hole.

image-2363387827.jpg

I have no idea what else to have today :/ I had a roll with cheese for breakfast as that's all I fancied :/ Perhaps an egg fried rice, and syn some chicken? Or do some quorn burgers and syn some turkey bacon to put on top?

As long as I have a chewy Special K bar at some point I shall be ok :)

Late night round up of today:

Breakfast: cheese (HEA) in a bread roll (HEB)
Lunch: smash 'breaded' quorn, onions and beans (all free)
Dinner: McCain rustic chips (2 syns), cheese (HEA), Kraft low fat dressing (1 syn)
Snacks: 1 mini milk (1 1/2 syns), 2 alpen lights (HEB), 1 kinder choc (3 1/2 syns)

Total of 8 syns and 1300 cals.

It's the first day back at uni on Wednesday and we normally go for a Toby Carvary, so will try and save some syns for that.

Back