Widebride's weigh in....

widebride

Been reading the posts on here and figure it's the best place to get my weight 'out there' and hopefully have some people to celebrate weight loss with!

Started Friday 3rd August but then went to a wedding on the sat (not mine that's later in the year) and had the sit down meal - though I didn't have any buffet in the evening, then had wedding cake on the sunday. So my first weigh in was only after 5 day 100% TS....

14st 9.5lb - 8.5lb loss :)

thats great well done!

Thank you :) week 2 weigh in today, now 14st 5lb so 4.5 loss but not quite my stone.

Extra weigh in (normally Fridays) today and have made my first stone!

I then wanted to find something that weighed a Stone so I could appreciate how much it is....3 two litre bottles of water! Try carrying those all day :)

Am def on track x

nice! thats great keep it up :)

3rd weigh in this morning and I'm a bit disheartened, only 2.25lbs. I know I picked at a few bits last sunday, but even that wasn't an awful amount. Then yesterday I had some celebration chocolates - just had no will power. I'm not even sure if they're going to show on my weight yet, so could get worse before it gets better.

Have made decision to stay away from the scales this week as I have been a daily weigher so far. So promise I won't look till next Friday morning, when I'd really like the scales to say 13st something!!! I did realise when entering my weight on a weight tracker on my phone that I now weigh under 200lbs! so that's good. Won't be much till I weigh under 90kg and then under 14st, do you like the way I change units to find every milestone!

I know I didn't drink enough water this week either as still have 4 large bottles left at home, so will make an effort on that for the next 7 days.

wish me luck :)

Hi, you still had a loss and that is fantastic you are doing so well, remember the water though THE MORE YOU DRINK THE MORE YOU SHRINK !!

Thanks Lozzer58 :) just spotted on your stats that same height and almost same starting weight. I can't wait to be 12 stone something, it was about 10 years since I last was!

1.5 litres water drunk so far so well on way for enough by tonight x

Hi widebride, I lost all my weight with Lighterlife 4 and a half stone in just over 4 months, but have eaten more or less what i have wanted for the last six months and i am now 21 pound more than i was. Could really kick myself but fell into the trap that everyone was telling me how great i looked ! My daughter gets married in 5 weeks and the outfit i bought will no longer fasten so i am now panicking trying to get into dress in time. The dress cost an arm and a leg so no chance of replacing it !! Turned to exante as it is far cheaper than LL Today is my first day so hoping for a good loss this week to spur me on. I hope to learn my lesson this time. You have had a fantastic start keep up your good work and you will see amazing results that 12 something is not to far away !!

Back