Wierd breakfast - think I'm losing the plot!

Lucky7

Lucky7
I woke up this mornng fancying saag bahji (spinach side dish at the indian restaurant) and one thing led to another and I just made (invented) a bacon, spinach and cauliflower bahji. It was quite tasty (if spicy for first thing in the mornng), but I'm usually a creature of habit in the morning and feel like I must be losing my SW marbles!

:chores016:

hehe i dont think you are losing your marbles...if i fancy something i can eat it whatever the time!! sounds yum by the way!

lol that reminds me of my late stepdad - whatever they had in the house for leftovers he'd have for breakfast. Many's the time I'd visit & he'd be tucking into curry at 8am!

Oh good - not just me then.

Think I might still need my fruit salad and activia though. LOL. Best of both worlds.

I maintain that the best breakfast is cold pizza. Pre slimming world of course, but it tastes so much better the next day...

I loved cold chow mein and rice before Sw mmmmmmmmmm

Who says you need "breakfast food" at breakfast? :)

i have 2 burgers from yesterday in the fridge that are for tonights tea - im seriously considering getting them lashed on the george foreman grill now!!!

i have 2 burgers from yesterday in the fridge that are for tonights tea - im seriously considering getting them lashed on the george foreman grill now!!!

Are those george foreman grills worth the money and space? Compared with a standard grill (as have one of those in my cooker anyway).

i would say a george is well worth the money.
we have one and ive always been amazed at what fat comes out of stuff,even extra lean stuff,lol! much more than has ever come out on my normal grill.

Mine is just the little one which fits 2 big burgers in, it was 9.99 i think
Great for burgers, chicken breasts, steak and chops - as wassaid above all the fat runs out and its easy to clean and pop back in the cupboard too!

Just been having a look and they've got a diddy 2-portion one for about £20. Might be worth a go. Hmmm.

Mine is just the little one which fits 2 big burgers in, it was 9.99 i think
Great for burgers, chicken breasts, steak and chops - as wassaid above all the fat runs out and its easy to clean and pop back in the cupboard too!

£9.99???
Blimey, that's good. Where from??

Makros i believe - didnt eat my burgers - ended up with this -
2 WW wholemeal bread toasted, 2 eggs dry fried and some button mushrooms!

Attachments

• Summer 2010 070.jpg
    Summer 2010 070.jpg
    482.4 KB · Views: 44
umm that looks good :) .... i just had boring shreddies and milk with a sprinkle of sweetner .... and will have my banana in a bit to keep me going till lunch (home-made oriental chicken noodle soup)

xxx

Your eggs look perfect for dry fried! Mine are always black if they're 1cal'd or dry fried. Bleuch. Think it's because I'm paranoid of not cooking eggs properly!

Your eggs look perfect for dry fried! Mine are always black if they're 1cal'd or dry fried. Bleuch. Think it's because I'm paranoid of not cooking eggs properly!

I've never found that. Maybe you need a new non-stick pan?? (And a fairly low heat - a lot lower than for frying eggs).

I've been given a George - collecting it today. Burgers tonight and am very excited!!!

Back