Wierd one ...

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
well... i have had a belly button piercing for around 7yrs and never had any probs..well until 3 weeks ago when it started to feel tender. I have noticed it has moved!!! I am not sure if it is because my stomach skin is shrinking or not ...very strange... i would have thought after 7 yrs it would have been fine!!! Normally if they are going to grow out they do it within the first month or so!
Anyone else experienced similar? or is anyone a piercer who can help?

Could it be the slendertone belt???!!!! x

tbh...it shouldnt be i take it out when i have it on as i got a shock lol ...just seems wierd after all this time!

My Prince Albert is the same hun ;-p xx

lmfao!! so charlie is shrinking too!!! OMG there will be nothing left for you to play with hehe

Hi N,

How much weight have you lost? Is possible I suppose the as the make up of you body is changing it's moving you skin/fat cells etc around and it may eventually work it'self out. Otherwise I'm thinking that I you are taking your piercing out and stimulating that fast healing area with the slender belt that it might be semi healing during this time???? What do you think? Perhaps put a plastic one in, that some pregnant ladies use when they have to take the metal one out.

Bren
X

Hey guys,

How many pound in a stone? I'm from Australia and we use kilos.

Thanks
Bren
X

14 lbs in a stone :)

Hi N,

How much weight have you lost? Is possible I suppose the as the make up of you body is changing it's moving you skin/fat cells etc around and it may eventually work it'self out. Otherwise I'm thinking that I you are taking your piercing out and stimulating that fast healing area with the slender belt that it might be semi healing during this time???? What do you think? Perhaps put a plastic one in, that some pregnant ladies use when they have to take the metal one out.

Bren
X
Hi hun
I've lost just over 1 1/2 stones..and its all come off the top half of my body!
could be ...although i had it out for 7 months when i was pregnant (6 yrs ago) and it didnt heal!
If you look at my belly button its kinda shrinking and where its pierced it curling inside Sounds minging lol
Its wierd because its sore when its in and fine when i take it out...just a bit gutted as i like having it done ...i will just have to get it done again when i reach target...could be one of my many treats...along with a nice pair of hot pants

Lol Nic i noticed that!! I removed mine when pregnant and it healed but when on LT it went all weird and not very nice..fine now though xx

Hey Nic

I had a similar problem with my nipple piercing. After 3 years I started to get a pain in that area and it would come and go and become very tender and sorry..... sometimes weep.

I took this as a sign that my body was trying to tell me we're over this now. Took it out and now it's good. Perhaps time to go and re pierce later when you've got that six pack!! Yes that's right six pack.

Bren
X

Euuughghghghgh! This post so so so makes me judder!

I have a belly button phobia, I had a tummy tuck 2 years ago after losing weight with ww and the surgeon assured me she could do it without stitches in my belly button, it wasn't until I went back to have the stitches out later that she confessed she had put them in! I was physically sick when she was taking them out and cried like a baby!

take it out, take it out lol!!!

Back