Wii EA active or Wii fit log (daily)

did day two on wii fit today.one hour and it killed me!! but i had nothing else to do so decided to stick at it.im definatly feeling it all over.
judimac and anyone else who has been doing this for awhile,have you noticed that this has made a difference to your weight loss??

Hi LH! Well done on your hour! I must admit I didn't notice a difference in weightloss on Wiifit. It's very gentle really and I was losing 2lb a week. Since stepping up to EA Sports Active, my weightloss has slowed down. Now I expected this! tHE EXERCISES ARE MUCH HARDER AND THE MUSCLES RETAIN WATER. Sorry I knocked caps locks! But now Ihope that my weightloss will revert to normal. What I have noticed tho is my measurements have plummeted over the last 2 weeks! 1/2" off my bust 2 1/2" off my waist and 2" off my hips!!!!!!! It doesn't always do to rely on the scales!

oo i would love to shift some inches off my hips and thighs.as soon as i get my next paycheck i will be buying the ea actice i think:)

Be warned! It's hard work and for the first week you are SO stiff it's untrue! BUT I look forward to it each day and everythings changing shape rapidly! I was even a bit twitchy last night cos it was my rest day! (I can't believe I said that!)

I done last nights one (5th workout) quite easily it was shorter and hardly any running (yay). I know what you mean about getting twitchy on rest days I am actually getting quite excited about it.
I forgot to take measurements and I am so disappointed. Think I will take a few this morning and see how they change each week.
I know when i go back to my nurses on 20th August for SW she took my measurement of my waist so will ask for that. Was thinking of asking for the gym vouchers as well this time but wouldn't be able to attend regularly so don't think that would work.

omg giddy lord im am bleep lol

Dunno whats going on with active but ive already done day 4 and i had to do it again grrrr but oh well did again and tomoz doing more upper body and boxing. Not going to have many rest days as didnt do it last week apart from the wii fit which i did.

It was a small calories today they said 82 i did 95 so not bad and sweating like pig hehe :D

Well done judi and littlehobbit and bellybee lets keep it up

Never got round to exercising yesterday! I was out in the sun, and had far too much wine! But that's another story!
So I got straight back to it when I got up this morning and did day 13. Lots of jumping! I hate the inline skating, and I'm no keener on the side to side jumps, but I did them. The long kickups was a trial too. It kept slowing down just before the cones. I seem to have managed the running ok, I don't feel quite as desperate by the end! Then I did my tennis workout so that made it up to 167 cals.

Jacqui35, you may have had to repeat that day because when you first did it you didnt wait long enought for active to store the data.
Bellybee, reposition the leg strap higher on your thigh closer to your groin and it is more responsive.

I had a very good workout today, sweated nicely and just had lovely big brekkie,well brunch really.look forward to tomorrows workout.

Likewise! I have just had bacon, egg, free sausages (2) and baked beans!

done another hour on the wiifit of most of the fat burning and muscle toning! im really feeling it.shows how unfit i am haha!
still trying to get wii active but need a little more funds first haha.

:whacky068::character00116: thats it bleep once again

Day five on wii active which done before grrrr again oh well, said 102 cal did 132 and also 60 on custom workout, had to stop kids moaning for dinner, but did scrub downstairs today so im defo whacked today.

Anyone else get outta breathe with running long then walking at end omg takes me forever to get breath back and drink loads straight after it and mouth all dry :confused::sigh:

Did the 20 minute easy preset workout for another 146 cals.

Stick with it Jacqui! I used to be really gasping at the end of the run, but it's getting easier. It's the long kickup one that kn*ckers me now!
I think we all deserve a big round of applause for exercising on a hot humid day like today :0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:

Day 14! And after dreading the squats with the heel raises they were no trouble really! But the jumping lunges :eek:

Rest day! I can feel my thighs after all the squats and lunges tho!

Come on troops! Where are you? No slacking!
This afternoon I did Day 15, rather easy I thought and under 100 cals, so I got My Fitness Coach out and was told off by Maya for not turning up for my sessions! Did 30 mins cardio. Just over 100 cals. Now the good news is, after doing EASA for 3 weeks MFC is a breeze! So I put that I found it easy and she's going to wrack it up for me next time! I've decided to do it on my rest days as a change.

I will join in on here too! I am going to be doing Day 3 tonight.

Go you Judi, you are doing so well! Keep it up, you're a true inspiration :clap: xx

still doing my wiifit.did more muscle training.an hour each day:)
begining to feel it in my thighs a lot and thats where i want to tone up.so a few more pay days and i can up to ea active

Well done Little hobbit! Trust me you won't regret EASA! I had to wait a month before I got it. Wouldn't be without it! It'll save you a years gym membership!

Back