Wii EA active or Wii fit log (daily)

Wow wtg judi, littlehobbit and sarah ohhh fitness freaks hehehe.

Sorry gonna let the team down as i planned to do some tonight but took my son to karate then trip to A & E grrr not broken his toe but what he had done will take longer to heal than if he broken it :confused:, but just got home and cooking my tea so i doubt i want to be juggling my tea in my belly doing squats etc etc.

Well done all :D

i got EA Active yday and ohh my god my legs r sooooo sore 2day! i worked out for 26 mins and burnt 153 cals, im workin 2nite so ill hav 2 do day 2 2maro, hopefully my legs hav recovered lol

Ignore your legs tomorrow Zoe! Just do 2 day and then have the rest day! That''s the way to do it! After the first week you don't need to consult the YP!

ok i have bailed and bought the easa today. so will be here in a few days. i bought the wii fit last thursday and managed to do at least 30 mins on that a night. so all going in the right direction.
Well done to all you lovely people who have been hard at this for a while now.
xxxx

Hi guys, I am around have still been doing my work outs but not been good on the diet.
I lost 1lb at my last weigh in. I am going to let my dinner settle in my stomach a bit and do tonights. I cant remember what day I am on but will update you later.
I have got back on the diet now so that is good at least. Just need to stick to it all week.
I want to do a major tidy up and that will make the eating easier as everything will be easier to just cook and eat.

Well done getting back to the plan BB.

I did day 16 tonight. Not long in time but boy was it intense! Lots of jumping around! " long runs so sweated buckets! Then did the upper body preset workout. Burned 180 cals.
Then I did 50 stomach crunches!

can u do other workouts other than the 30 day challenge? wat settin do u go 2?

Go onto preset/custom workouts, and then there are loads of them! It also has all the days from the challenge so you can see what your in for the next day. Or if you want you can make up one with all your favourites on.
Well done BB. Try to do the run even if you have to walk for most of it. You'll be surprised how fast your fitness level will improve, and you'll get the extra calories.

thanks! i must try that 2maro, im working 2day (24 hr shift again) so shud really do my 30 day challenge work out and a custom 1 2maro to make up!! Altho i dont know how cos i b sweating buckets after 1..ill mayb spread them over the day!

Rest day, but I missed last weekend so I did day 17! Could feel the squats from yesterday, but it was fairly easy and a measley 77 cals, but not tempted to do any more, don't want to push my luck!
Noticed this morning that my thighs are getting some definition!
Check this out! I quite fancy it! I've been singing the music all night!
Samba De Amigo (Wii): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games

30 minutes on My Fitness Coach this morning but the batteries in the doofer went so it didn't record it for me! I'd said it was too easy last time and it had definitely gone up a notch.Then a quick wizz on my tennis workout. So that's another 135 cals!

Day 18! All jump squat, jump lunges/ in line skating. Short but intense. Then 15 mins with maya and another 15 mins yoga on wiifit.
Since I started this 30 day challenge , in the last 3 weeks I've lost 1/2" off my bust , 1" off my hips and 2" off my waist! That counteracts the 1.5lbs I've lost in that time, but I think this week is going to see my weightlosses back to normal (sneaky peek at the scales!)

Day 18! All jump squat, jump lunges/ in line skating. Short but intense. Then 15 mins with maya and another 15 mins yoga on wiifit.
Since I started this 30 day challenge , in the last 3 weeks I've lost 1/2" off my bust , 1" off my hips and 2" off my waist! That counteracts the 1.5lbs I've lost in that time, but I think this week is going to see my weightlosses back to normal (sneaky peek at the scales!)

Wow wtg hunni, you should be proud and doing so well on the active and fit, not unlike me but im back defo on it today as full of beans then playing on it later all day so once again judi :0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:

P.s. who is maya???:confused:

Rest day, but I missed last weekend so I did day 17! Could feel the squats from yesterday, but it was fairly easy and a measley 77 cals, but not tempted to do any more, don't want to push my luck!
Noticed this morning that my thighs are getting some definition!
Check this out! I quite fancy it! I've been singing the music all night!
Samba De Amigo (Wii): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games

i have this game but you need to buy the macaras to go with it, its fun when i can get on it, but its only moving ya arms but if you want to jig with it then its good, also OMG :D go on youtube and search wii fit plus I SOOOO CANT WAIT i can even weigh my dog on it hahahahahaha, we also have that wii resort which isnt bad just new sensor controller

omg im actually shaking typing this as just done apparently 6/20 day 24 lol workout, and im knackered pooped and trying to eat my pasta n sauce and its lovely.

All ready had 3 glasses of water with ickle juice so proud of self, but one was after the long run at the end.

How annoying is the kick ups and running, cos im running like hell and kicking up but the daft thing wont hardly register sometimes it does but not today. :mad::mad:

Anyways predict was 125 i actually did 142.8 wooohoooo :D

Excellent work Jacqui! It'll soon start to show on your measurements! (the weightloss will take a little longer) I hate kick-ups! Fast ones that is. It could be that you need to put the strap a bit higher up your leg or pull it a bit tighter, so the nunchuck senses the movement. I have more trouble with the bicep curls not registering.
Maya is the trainer on My Fitness coach. I hadn't done it for a while since starting EASA but it makes a change on my days off to have some aerobics which are abit easier!
Does the other game HAVE to have maracas?

No hun you dont, i only got them for youngest as he was going on about them on the telly when it came out, but to add to the fun-ness i would recommend buying the mexican hat toooo and then post ya pic on here with ya macaras hahaha , nah honestly we did it first without them and worked fine, have fun, if you can find it cheap anywhere then i would get it its fun :)

Hello everyone - I'm new to this website but have been having a little look on this thread over the last couple of days and you ladies have inspired me to get EA sports active - just bought it on ebay so will be on it hopefully this week!

I've been a SW member for a couple of years and got wii fit which I think is great but I need a MASSIVE push to lost the last 11lbs to get me to target and no amount of just following the eating plan seems to be doing it for me lately! So...I've taken a deep breath and realised that it must come down to more exercise. Not something I'm usually keen on but I like the idea of the 30 day challenge and being told what to do. I also like the idea of knowing how many calories you are burning - it seems to be really encouraging for all you fitness bunnies!

Right, I'm off to measure myself and when I've started on the challenge I'll keep you posted! I can't wait! x

Back