Wii EA active or Wii fit log (daily)

That's the ticket! Take your measurements, and be aware that at first you might put some weight on as you retain water in your muscles! (especially your thighs!) But as you can see from my posts the difference it's made to my measurements is wonderful!

:welcome: The more the merrier! We're a small but select group of exercisers! I wish more would join!

Thanks for that advice, i'll persevere! I went away all motivated and have just done 30 mins on wii fit (yoga and balance), then another 20 mins free step while watching some terrible tv. Great! It's a start anyway...!

Done 7/20 this morning omg it was the horrid lunges omg and then three different running, i missed the long one out as it kept saying too slow, i had the belt on tight and high so dunno what problem was.

Predict was 115 actual 121 so not bad considering missed one.

Good luck all

Last edited:
Ok ladies you have intrigued me to the point where I have just bought the EA on amazon. Hopefully will be arriving sometime this week so I can get started. Just getting back into SW again after losing about 2 stones the last time. Need to lose about 7 in total but i feel im more determined this time. Hopefully the EA will spur me in the right direction. :character00116:

I did day 19 last night, quite easy, all upper body stuff, rest day today then I'll complete the challenge tomorrow! Wonder what it will say? Then I think I'll move up to the medium one and try it again! Burns alot more calories!

I did day 19 last night, quite easy, all upper body stuff, rest day today then I'll complete the challenge tomorrow! Wonder what it will say? Then I think I'll move up to the medium one and try it again! Burns alot more calories!

Woohooo wtg judi, yes when i went back on mine it said i didnt complete the 30 day challenge and would i like to reset it, so i imagined you got back to square 1 like i said i would up the next level. Good luck hun

grrrr, still waiting for mine. ruddy ebay.

Completed it yesterday! 2 trophies! (almost as good as getting a sticker!) And yes it suggested going for a higher level! I shall look at the contents of the medium workouts before I decide! But I really need to push on and burn a few more cals.

Congratulations! You can't be far away from body magic platinum by now, surely?!?!

Thanks! I'm on week 3 of going for my gold! I did day 1 again but on medium rather than easy. The reps have gone up and there were 3 long runs! But I did 138 cals! Thats more like it! The sweats dripping off me!

Bye the way Jacqui, I think that the nunchuck picks up how fast you're going by the way you lift your knee up, so you have to bring your legs up quite far for it to work. Oh and I had a great day thanks, nice big steak for dinner with a rather cheeky Merlot!

Well had my first go last night. Decided to go straight into the 30 day challenge!!!!:eek: My god they start you as they mean to go on, straight into running!!! Anyhoo the challenge calories was 160 and i managed 174. So did day 2 at 7.00 this morning, challenge was 170 and did 184! Boy it is def gonna work when its like this!!!

Oh well done! Can you come downstairs? I was SO stiff after the first 2 days! It will be your measurements that change more than your weight at first. I'm still awaiting the better sleep!

I got my WiiFit and EA Sports Active yesterday after reading all your experiences here. I can only get to the gym once a week and I know I need to do more exercise so I thought I'd give the WiiFit a go. I'm pretty impressed so far and really enjoying it. I'm on day two of the 30 day challenge on easy. I hate those lunges and I need my sports bra for the running.

The WiiFit software gave me a WiiFit age of 38 yesterday which I was pleased with as I'm actually 47. However today it said 45. My husband who is the same age as me got age 30 which he was very pleased with.

It's good fun and hopefully I'll see some inches come off. I must remember to measure myself.

After 2 rest days ,( tho I did walk round York for 3 hours yesterday!) I got up before the family this morning and did Day 2 and an upper body workout. That gave me a grand total of 297 cals! Help to offset the Chinese banquet last night! (joint celebration for OH's and my B'days)

Stepping up to medium has really made me feel my legs again! Not stiff but definitely tender!

walking up the stairs was pretty difficult, i really did feel it! had a rest day on saturday and did day 3 yesterday, was mainly arm work though so made up my own workout with sports and dance, was quite fun! day 4 this evening!!!

Day 3 on medium!128 cals. I can feel my thighs again!

OK troops! Where are you? What are you doing?
It's a rest day for me today but I shall do a double dose on my day off tomorrow!

Mine still hasn't arrived yet.

Back