Wii EA active or Wii fit log (daily)

When you go on to the challenge it checks that your settings ie easy/ hard , fitboard or not then you can say no and change the level.

I finished my 30 day workout on hard woohoo.
I havent started another one as I would miss completing it on holiday so i am going to create some workouts and do some of the preset ones (not the marathon one omg 50 mins 400 calories no freaking way not yet) but then i will try the 30 day after holiday on medium.
Oh btw I took my measurements and posted them earlier omg it definitley works.

Saturday! Always easy to fit in my workout! SO Day 11 on hard and half an hour with the dreadful Maya tackling my core! She's a sadist that woman! Boy can I feel my abs! I always knew they were there somewhere, now I know cos they ache! That's a grand total of,228 cals.

Hi finally got my fitness coach and omg the filling in details and doing the 50 squats and stuff was blooming hard work lolol, i only put 15 mins today to see what it was like and i couldnt do the push ups cos of my arm which did my head in as i said i couldnt keep up, i also put i did 0 pushups on my info, so why did maya include these in the workout, well i only manage 41 but then i did some yoga and omg wtf is salsation sun or summat she went here there and everywhere i couldnt keep up so i quitted lol, well doing it on tue 30 wed 15 thur 30 fri 15 but probably up the 15's, she put me as upper body today and i think tue is lower body so lets see. Good luck all

I've just finished my 9th session on MFC. It now wants me to go through the physical testing again which I agree with Jacqui is hard work. It will be interesting to see how my results have changed. Hopefully for the better although my weight has stayed pretty constant. I've only been doing this a couple of weeks so I hope that my weight will start shifting again soon.

The abdominal crunches are defintely getting a bit easier but my arms are suffering from the upper body workouts. My legs suffered quite a bit at first but they are not so bad now. My whole body is getting worked out now and I feel so much better for it.

I stuck to the cardio workouts until this week, but find them quite easy after EASA, so I followed Teresa onto the core ones! I can hardly touch my ribs they are so sore! I know I should do my EASA but I've been out most of the day and I feel SO cold I'm going to put the heating on. I just don't feel like it today.
I did put the yoga one on once but took one look and decided NO! I suppose I should take another look!
I have only managed 1 mins worth of star jumps!(before I feel the need to dial for an ambulance!)

For anyone who hasn't got wii fit yet, Morrisons are doing it for 49.99 with the balance board and the software. Pretty sure that's the best price for it at the moment. Just picked one up now.

I've just done the Physical Challenge in MFC after nine workout sessions and it seems that I've made progress. I've managed far more crunches, and squats, but not too many more pushups. My measurements have only dropped by a modest half inch but that's far better than increasing. However my weight is still pretty much the same which I'm expecting but it is a bit demoralising. I'm doing so much more exercise each day which makes me more active the rest of the day that it would be nice to see it reflected in my weight. However, I'm glad that Judimac says it took her four weeks until her weight started coming off again, so I'm trying my best to be patient as I've only been doing this for just over two weeks. Anyway, I've got no intention of going off plan or stopping exercising. Hopefully I might get a good loss at next week's weigh in.

Day 12 on Medium, (had to cajole myself into doing it as I've been really tired all day) 165cals! And I'm tired, sweaty, but SO pleased I did it!

Well last night I boosted up to hard level!!! 212 cals it wanted me to burn:eek: and I did it!!! gosh it was hard all right but i managed to do 221 cals. Was dancing around the dining room was i finished!!! Heading home from work now to do day 11!

WELL DONE Sallyanne! I find that exercise is really helping with my stress levels. I can't believe that 7 weeks ago if someone mentioned exercise that I wanted to lie down in a darkened room!

I really feel that i have a shape emerging, even if I'm losing weight like an eggtimer! It's going from under my bust, my Michelins have nearly gone, but I still have a wad round my hips!

Rest day today (WI tonight -2.5lbs!) But I shall do an hour tomorrow.

I see fitness First are bringing out a personal trainer game for the Wii. I shall look and see what the reviews are like.

Thanks so much, I did my second day of harder level, 12th day of 30 day challenge and it asked me to burn 313cals!!! my goodness i hate fast kick-ups!!! :mad: Anyhoo I managed to burn 320cals so was well happy. :D Its just Sarah by the way - dunno what made me put sallyanne as my nametag!!!

well ladies my MFC arrived today - im pretty tired - work 5 12hours shift in a row but gona try it either tonight or tommorow - wish me luck - need to get this body toned hehe

Good luck Vitfa! You'll have to get past the dreadful Maya first!

WTG Sarah! You're a star!

Day 13 on hard today! G*d I hate fast kickups too! I had to hold on to a chair back at one stage! But I burned 200 cals.
Then 30 mins core with Maya! For a measly 69! But my stomach needs it!

Actually never thought about holding onto a chair. It doesnt seem to register mine even though im going like billyio!!! I just keep going but the wee woman on the screen is going slowly so im burning more than what it says. Anyhoo day 13 this evening.:D

Day 14 on medium. I can still feel my legs from yesterday!) Lots of squat holds, squats with calf raises and of course the inevitable lunges! 151, so I made up a workout with the twists and upper body sports for another 68 so I've cracked the 200 mark again!

Glad to have found this, i love my wii-fit - always have loved my sports, gave up due to injury at the beginning of this year, tore the ligaments in my arm (netball injury) then was pushed down four steps and my foot went straight to my knee (lucky to be hyper flexiable otherwise would have broken it!) but four months now and i can walk, still hurts a bit but can do the odd bit of exercise. havent used it for a while apart from the recent weigh ins but nice to find a group of peeps into it :)

Boxing on the wii is briliant you really will burn the calories on that, plus its brilliant to build upper arm strength (no more bingo wings ladies!!) ive also invested in some wrist weights Amazon have some for about £5 and not too heavy but if you use these whilst stepping away and make sure you move your arms whilst walking you really will see those wings disapear...

btw - i am not naturally sporty, i just know that once you get into it (even if your not great at it) it really does make you feel brilliant x

Back