Wii EA active or Wii fit log (daily)

Got MFC yesterday and tried it for 15 mins last night. Tried the cardio which was entertaining!!! Tried a wee bit of the yoga which was difficult!!! Then did day 13, 30 mins on hard on EASA burned 246 cals! Hate in-line skating, no matter how high i jump it doesnt register. I now take the numbchuck outta the pouch for the fast kick-ups and just power with my arms. Still do the kick-ups but they are now registering! Feel like now if I dont do it everyday Im missing out!

Yeserday I really noticed the benefits of all the exercise I'm doing. My husband and I went out for a curry and decided to walk there and back. Normally I'm lagging well behind my husband but this time he was having trouble keeping up with me. It was such a great feeling to feel so much fitter.

I was very good and had a poppadom followed by a chicken dhansak and steamed rice. Unfortunately I also had most of a bottle of wine as well but I've saved my syns and I won't be drinking on Saturday (or at least I'll try not to).

I'm back on track having not even looked at my wii for a week - the trauma of going back to work after the summer holidays was just too much for me! But i've done 2 days on hard, and today I burned over 200 calories for the first time which was very satisfying. I've also been on a long walk this afternoon, so WI tomorrow is looking like it might produce the much needed 1lb off. Fingers crossed!

Just done Day 15 on hard for 178 cals. Can't feel my toe in my trainers! Blasted sandals! Might do some core on MFC later.

ok so finally got round to MFC - been choked with cold and still am - but no excuse - under 2wks til holidays

So managed 15mins of upper body and 15 mins lower body - could not do the proper press ups so did girly ones lol - really enjoyed it although didnt feel pushed enough so goin to try 30mins next time - she think i need to work on upper body (correct) and im goin to work on lower to (banish those thighs)

Ladies how long did it take to feel a difference in toning and inches?

I found that with EA Sports Active and the resistance band (but I got a blue one which is stronger) it only took 2 weeks to notice a difference. I haven't really done MFC enough to comment on it. Teresa would be the best one to ask.

Wow, I'm on a high. I've been doing 30 minutes on MFC every day doing the recommended workout each time and I've been just about keeping up with the cardio work. However today I could really do it and I had loads more energy. I felt on a high and I as though I could keep going and going. I'm raring to go now and feel I can take on the world. I'm going to do another cardio again later today. Maya says I need to do another Physical Challenge so I wonder if I'll be interested how much of a difference I see this time.

With regards to my measurements. In the first four months of me doing SW I lost two inches off my waist but in four weeks of exercising with the Wii I've already lost an inch. So it's definitely having and effect.

Vitfa, I can't do the proper pushups either. But I'm really hoping that one day I will.

Women are built wrong for pushups! Our centre of gravity is too low! (trivial fact of the day!)

I did Day 17 on Hard (quite easy for me as it was mostly upper body and I'm strong) I can still feel my quads from all the squats yesterday! But thats another 172 cals burned.
I meant to do MFC but somehow I never got round to it! I used to put in all my other workouts but found I was having to do the test every 5 visits! I need to tackle my core. I know my abs need work!

Day 18 on medium, only 98 cals so I added a custom one I made up for another 65.

I'll do 30 mins on core later,(actually did some abs last night in a mad moment!)

Day 20 0n hard 170 cals.

That's my second 30 day challenge in a row completed!

So I don't normally have time to exercise on WI day, but as I'm not working this week I did 30 mins core with Maya on MFC and the hard upper body workout on EASA. 209 cals!

This thread seems to be fading away!

The 30 minute full body workout on hard! 179 cals!

My copy of NewU came so I did the first workout on that too. 9 exs, not very long and no cal count, but BOY could I feel my abs!

Day 2 on NewU, only 15 mins but my arms are killing me! I've chosen 2 goals, Goodbye Tummy and weightloss! The exercises are all geared towards that. When you start the exercise it has a diagram of the body with the muscles that you're going to use coloured in red. You can use your wiifit board if you have one, but you don't need it. You have a choice of 4 (rather cheesey!) trainers, it's like a video, real people, and the programme is set by the stats you put in first time. You can also choose to do a quick workout if you're strapped for time.
I don't think I'll pass judgment on it yet. I felt that yesterday it didn't give as good a workout as EASA but then I started on 20 mins easy on that. The exercises on this are more like going to the gym and use bodyweight instead of the band, but I'm aching in muscles that EASA didn't affect, so it must be doing something! I see Maya for some cardio this afternoon.

Judi what newu eh what have i missed hahaha

Sorry just been reading back and CONGRATS judi on a second complete workout on the active and just looked at the new one coming soon ohhhh that look more fun as well, tomorrow i will start on here honestly for good now had enough of sitting on butt all time, keep up but dunno which to go on active or blooming maya lol

Back