Wii Fit Club

much better. I quite like the classes just dont like going on my own lol

Me either, thats why i need a buddy. Its a forum i found a few years ago called netmums, i go on there every now and then but last night decided to go on the meet a mum bit and ask if anyone uses that gym and do they fancy being a gym buddy. A lady called Lucy replied. So we shall wait and see. Its a shame we dont all live near by. Can you imagine us all in the gym together!!!! Now that would be fun

lol that would be fun :) and we could have kebab on the way home ;)

:D
just been having quick look around the rest of the minimins site and i have decided this is the best diet :D The JUDDD although looks do-able means we could do atkins one day and then we would have to do vlcd the next!

Lol Cheryl i was just looking cos no one was posting on here. You lot are stuck with me Im afraid :D

I had to pop to the shops, im now armed with everything i need for dinner, oopsies and golden flax mim's! Even brought an electric whisk. Lol

wow :) get cooking x what time is tea????

yes please :) might take me till 7.30 tomorrow morning to get there though :xxx

lol. wish i was coming that curry looks amazing x

did you use paste or spices? how were the cauli cakes?

Pataks madras paste. Only 7.something carbs per 100g. That and a bit of cream. The cauli cakes were really nice but i made the mix earlier and then cooked them when Mark came home. Think they would be better fresh and i would suggest squeezing the cauli arter you've cooked it as it was a little moist

mmm. did you grate the cauli first?

ah cool. will have to look at recipe - is it in recipe thread ?

I'd probably break something if I went to the gym bit count me in! I do like the gym but like you girls I need a gym buddy :p And I love step classes!

Back