Wii Fit Club

Night hunni xx :p

Wii just dance is down to £16.99 at Argos if anyone is interested - it has £3 off! :p

I am being kicked off my lap top and into the garden by hubby :confused: How's that fair? - I have to dig for this new hot tub! He never told me work was involved - I thought it was a relaxing thing :cry:
Oh well, I suppose it's as good as Wii fit for exercise, just not as much fun ;)
I shall catch up with you all tonight, that's if I have the energy to type LOL :D

Happy digging Caz. It does hurt after. I dug out some of the front for our driveway to be laid. Will you still have time for ice cream? I NEED to know what its like.

Poor you Caz. with your bad arm aswell :( it wil be worth it in the end though :D

Happy digging Caz...

No wii so far for me today, did have a 40 min swim this morning tho, may hit the wii fit laters depending on how I feel. x

My exercise for today........Heffers while im at work. I might even use all the stairs rather than use to pee smelling lifts!!!

Im just glad of gloves for when im pressing the door buttons. These huge tower blocks, id hate to think what germs live on them

I know only once have i ever been to a house and apologised for not being allowed to take off my boots. They had a VERY clean deep pile white carpet

You know it. Its a shame casualty or holby city dont show you the crews disinfecting our boots or wiping them on the way out of peoples houses!

I know the feeling well Cheryll! Are we starting gory conversations again LOL ??

Well I'm all dug out now, thank you all for your lovely digging wishes and concerns about my arm - I just wish that slave driver of a husband had the same concerns! He tells me it's charcter building :D

Almost ready for sleep now! No chatting to my buddies, I've had withdrawal symptons? Everyone OK? :)

Ah thanks Linz xx
Doubt I'll get on wii fit today either! I've been kicked into the front garden now :sigh:
I'd rather sit on here and chat :cry:
You ok this morning hun? :p

Back