Wii Fit Club

I just get bored with the step and want some good workouts with it. Cant you put something under your board to lift it up? Im soooo proud today big workout at the gym. Mainly on the treadmill, rower and bike. Feel good for it. Mark is setting up the Wii tonight too so i can do that and he can play on the laptop.

Have a look at the link I posted Cheryl. x

It's oly the 3rd!!! OMG Linz, I don't even have the energy to get on at the moment! I suppose 10 hour days in the garden counts for something - shifting bricks and concreting : /

Good on you hun - you'll be falling down grates soon xx :D

OMG I was wondering if there was something you could get to make the step a bit higher, I'll have to look into that - considered putting mine on bricks but with my past history decided I'd bettter not! :D

The arm is fine hunni, not exactly following docs orders of no lifting lol but it's doing great - a whoe new sense of freedom!

Missed ya all this weekend :cry:

Ta hun xx ;)

We did miss you babe. Im missing Vicky too but she'll be back tomorrow. She's had a lovely time. Linz you'll have to let me know what the Wii fit plus is like. I was thinking of getting one but they didnt have it in stock when Mark went to buy it for me so I ended up with the cardio wirkout. At least he didnt come home empty handed. Ive managed an hour at the gym yesterday and will be going back on Thurs when Oliver at school, then home for a sleep before night duty i hope.

Yeah - the gangs not all there without Vicky! :eek:

Im really missing her coz i get texts throughout the day too. Who would have thought my life would be so empty without you all!!!!!

38 mins done this morning, 2hrs 35 mins done this month so far.. not good considering I've not done anything the last 5 days!

Not impressed by wii fit plus... hardly worth buying if you have the original wii fit, imo, as there aren't many more programmes to choose from so disappointed!!

Haven't tried the wii riser yet will have a go with that tomorrow. xx

Hi hun. Sorry to hear your not impressed with the wii fit plus. Do they not have songs you can choose from?
You will be proud of me. The wii has finally been plugged in and dusted off. Ive been on it every day for 45mins to an hour and i do 10mins a day on my wobble board. I didnt yesterday as i was so tired after a long night duty i thought id probably do myself an injury. Dont worry im going back on it tonight when Oliver goes to bed. Good to have you back hun. xx

oh no, its very quiet on the wii fit threads. come on peeps. get motivated and get on your boards. i will join you all on monday :D

Faf your back. How was it, do you remember. Lol. I bet you didnt bring much back with you.lol

Back