WII FIT WEIGH IN`S

Abz - well it is in the past now - just concentrate on the future :)

i am doing. that was yesterday. today i have't cheated at all. my first day of ss is going well so far. but the other days are worse, ha.

abz xx

Well my Wii Fit makes me 3lbs lighter than my scales, which is great. I have decided to keep to my scales for weighing myself and Wii Fit for exercise. The scales are what my ticker is measured against.

I've only had a quick session on the Wii Fit, but can tell it's going to be very addictive.

I am pants at doing the hula in an anticlockwise direction:(

i had to stop doing the hula. my OH enjoyed watching me do it too much. he's there ogling my butt and i'm all paranoid... he's now banished from the room!! hee.

abz xx

Yay i got my wii fit yesterday and im so excited! i only had a small session on it as kids hogged it but im already hooked, first time ive been excited about exercise ever lol!!
i did the hula hoop but igot into a bit of a competion with my dd so i overdid it and hurt my side!! i must remember how big i am when im doing this stuff!! :rolleyes:

cant wait for my roly poly mii to go down in size though, i was also off the scale on obese, so that just makes me even more determined!!

Emmie-Lou - I have found the Wii Fit totally addictive, and it's no hardship to use either as I want to go on it (this coming from a person who doesn't do exercise).

I am pants at the Hulla hoop on it - I have little rhythm but still give it a go. I even struggle with the rhythm of the step aerobics but I love it.

prepare to be addicted, i've had my wii for 45days and havn't missed a days workout yet i love it, i do get a bit carried away trying to beat my own top score on the steps and hula hoop, try the penguin balance game with the kids they'll love it

I love the penguin game too - how much of a big kid am I?

I've just done an hour on mine, knackered!! Great tip about power walking instead of running, I got great scores :)

Can't wait till more games come out for the board

I try to do an hour / hour and a half on mine a day - and it isn't a chore either.

My problem is that by the time I've caught up with everything I seem to be on it at about midnight which is not good for getting to sleep.

Is there any news of updates coming out for the Wii Fit?

i really really want one... i went on my grandmas:)rolleyes:) and it was soo fun. dont think i will be able to afford one tho :(
when they first came out my bf offerd to buy one but i said no cause i thought i would never use it :( kicking myself now tho.

I dont have the penguin one yet, ;)
my eldest is great at the balance game with the marbles, she completed it! im loving the step ones, and the skiing, i tried the jogging and didnt even get half way, just noticed a comment on power walking tho, so i'll give it another go!

im totally addicted already and cant wait to see my weight and bmi go down, are they bring out more games for it then? i thought this was it!!

the more you use the wii fit the more new games are activated. get clocking up the minutes for a new selection. good luck

I've only done two of the Yoga sessions to date - loads more to do as they keep getting un-locked. Not sure I'll ever get to use them though.

loving the yoga which really surprised me, can't stay away from the hula hoop. try the boxing as it's really good for your upper body and bingo wings lol.
havn't tried any of the muscle excercises yet, will try a few when i get to goal and try for a six pack

could one of you lovely wii fit experts tell me if your weight is displayed when you use the game like in the advert for it, it announces that the dad is overweight!! I share a wii with my flatmates and really wanna get wii fit but not if the whole room gets to see how much i weigh or what my bmi is!

the wii fit will take your details and if you want to hide these from other users then you select a password to access your own personal data

with the wii fit - is your info private ? i live in a shared house and dont want my house mates to be able to see my weight etc ??

I had a wii fit but have sold it - partly because I need the money - also because I was itching to do more. I did the jogging regularly but my flat is so tiny and jogging on the spot drove me mad. I've signed back up to the gym instead and use the treadmill and cross trainer whilst watching tv!

Back