WII FIT WEIGH IN`S

I've been after one for ages and ages and always seem to miss them for the brief five minutes the stores do have them available. I got as far as finding one at Argos, paying for it (including home delivery) and as soon as I put my card details in, I got an e-mail saying sorry it was out of stock and I should try later. I howled and thumped the computer screen!

Yo-yo-dieter - try tracking them on this site.

I made daily checks each morning and got mine very quickly. They're easier to buy if you purchase a bundle rather than just the Wii Fit.

I LOVE my wii fit, I used it every day last week (my first week) for 40 mins a day, but on friday I did an hour, then wii sports, and had to have saturday and sunday off because I was seriously aching!

Back on it today...I lost 4lbs in my first week without changing my eating habits. Now i'm going to combine eating healthily or slimming world with it. My BMI says i'm overweight, and I know I am, but i've aiming to lose a stone to begin with. I'm 10 stone 10 lbs but only 5'3.

I would never exercise this much without it so it's well worth it!

Methinks we should keep Wiifit for the fun and for the activity but leave the lbs watching on the real scales. I've had the same problem too. Thing is, its a videogame so lets all enjoy it first, then think of the benefits second.

Wiisports is a good workout too.

The scales in wii fit kinda suck. I've put it on a laminate floor, and it says I've gained 2lbs, when infact (according to my doctors scales!) I've lost 8lbs. So, I am kinda annoyed with it, as I got it on preorder and payed loads.

I do love the exercises though. My favourite is the hula!

My CDC's scales were 5.5lbs different to mine in one day. You have to decide which ones you will go by and stick to that :) My wii fit, home scales and CDC's are all different and vary by 5lbs overall :)
Have been doing the hula hoop and step every day. Yesterday I was doing boxing and baseball with my 5 year old and this morning I was aching!
Did loads on it this morning-yoga, muscle stregthening and aerobics. Clocked up over half and hour and unlocked lots of new moves. I expect to be crippled tomorrow lol :D

I stick to my regular scales for weigh-in, and don't really take too much notice what the Wii Fit scales say.

For example I had a 2+hour session on the Wii Fit today, resulting in the Wii saying I had lost 3lbs - where as my regular scale doesn't show a movement. Hope that helps.

Hi everyone glad you are all enjoying wii fit. Buying this back in April started me at long last on the the road to weight loss. I started using mine end of April and so far have lost 25lb, I am also eating healthily and drinking loads of water. I try to use it every day i have unlocked all but 2 yoga and muscle workouts, all the aerobics and balance games, I also use the wii sports disc as well I love the tennis and bowling. I am really desperate now though for another wii fit disc with different exercises on.

I am really desperate now though for another wii fit disc with different exercises on.
I'm getting like that too. Hope something will come along soon.

Back